TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....women can be so @#$%&@# jealous and hateful for no reason

I went with my one of my female friends to a party, and I ran into a fine @#$ girl I've been trying to get with for years! I finally got a good convo going with her, flirting with her, made her laugh, etc. I went out to get my phone charger from my car, and when I got back 5 mins later, this girl said " you're a @#$@$@ @#$@#$% !!!" I just laughed it off, thinking it was her being crazy for getting mad about me leaving for a few minutes.

I'm talking to my female friend right now, and I told her about the incident. She says "lol I told her you called her a fat @#$ ****** behind her back. I couldn't handle you talking to that ugly skank anymore lmao"

who the @#$% does this? My "friend" is a 6 at best, given really dim lighting and 3-4 shots of tequila. She always hates on any remotely attractive woman, so I'm used to her obnoxious comments, but doing something like this is just some petty @#$%. Straight up cockblock

Just FYI, this "friend" started calling me a ****** lover cause I found Dwight Howards BM attractive

SPEAKING OF SNITCHING AND COCKBLOCKING:

I HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE FOR MY NT YAMBILY

WOMEN HAVE APPARENTLY FOUND A NEW HIGH TECH AND REALLY ******G CREEPY WAY TO TRY AND SOIL A MANS GAME.

This app/website I speak of is called 'LuLu'. It is still fairly new but the potential of it scares the **** outta me.

Cliffs for how it works:
1) Chicks log-in to app/site
2) Picture of the guy is posted from Facebook
3) Chick gives rating from 1-10 of guy in SEVERAL categories (IE; Humor, looks, commitment)
4) Positive and negative hashtags terms are listed (IE; #handsome, #notsmart, #goodkisser)
5) THIS SITE IS LIKE A YELP FOR ****.

Considering I have quite a few THOTS under my belt (no humble brag), this information made me sick to my stomach when a girl brought this very creepy and desperate non-sense of an app to my attention. FYI, I did happen to be on the app and had mixed reviews
laugh.gif
Just thought I'd give my fam the heads up on this scandalous thing.
i looked into the app with different articles....does seem like chicks could throw sait. Dont feel looking thru the app to see if im on it but good looking

Went out with my boys and one of my homegirls last night. Homegirl came through with a couple friends. One of em was a bad lil wooty. At first it was like 6 dudes and my home girl and the wooty. I'm talking to the wooty a lil bit because we find out that we know a lot of the same people because we went to the same hs but she's a few years younger. Wooty even knows my best friend.

We're all chilling before we get to this bar, throwing shots back in the parking lot and **** and I find out that she ****** with a dude from my year in high school we were cool but not od cool. Go into the bar, everybody chilling for a few. I'm spiting but nothing serious, everybody starts grabbing her booty and she's cool with it. I'm like whatever I ain't tripping cause I ain't wifing. With just 2 girls and 6 dudes, 5 out of the 6 dudes were trying to spit at the wooty. Most of them can't hang with the convo, except one of my boys who has decent game, so I'm like whatever just let shorty choose. While I'm having conversation with wooty, my boy still trying to run the interception, but I wasn't tripping because he always tries and it never works, matter of fact I told my other boy his interception attempt wouldn't work.

We leave to go to another bar since more of my homegirls friends arrive. Wooty not really drinking cause she's driving. She gets on the phone with another dude I went to high school with, but they just cool, although he was trying to get with her. Puts me on the phone with dude, we speak and I pretty much told wooty I was going to fall back since I'm still semi cool with this dude and he trynna wife. Her response was pretty much naw it's cool he was trying to go at her for years but she wasn't having it. Walk to the next bar, wooty asked for a piggyback ride, I'm like cool.

We go into the bar wooty grabs me and starts grinding on ya boy in her sundress. Cheeks so soft, she pulling the kid closer, squeezing my hand, just straight up cuffing. We grind for like 30 minutes, sweating and ****. One of my boys leaves and I point out to him that our other boys interception attempt clearly did not work. Fast forward to the end of the night, got the digits and shorty is down to come to NY, got to set that **** up.

As we walk back to the car my boy who tried to run the interception said he stopped talking to wooty because she was letting everybody feel her booty. I said ain't nobody trying to wife so it shouldn't matter and in my mind I'm like you stopped talking to her because it was clear she chose me.

*Moral of the story*
- Have some good convo
- Don't be thirsty
- Have confidence
- And let these broads choose

Sorry for the long story

SPEAKING OF SNITCHING AND COCKBLOCKING:

I HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE FOR MY NT YAMBILY

WOMEN HAVE APPARENTLY FOUND A NEW HIGH TECH AND REALLY ******G CREEPY WAY TO TRY AND SOIL A MANS GAME.

This app/website I speak of is called 'LuLu'. It is still fairly new but the potential of it scares the **** outta me.

Cliffs for how it works:
1) Chicks log-in to app/site
2) Picture of the guy is posted from Facebook
3) Chick gives rating from 1-10 of guy in SEVERAL categories (IE; Humor, looks, commitment)
4) Positive and negative hashtags terms are listed (IE; #handsome, #notsmart, #goodkisser)
5) THIS SITE IS LIKE A YELP FOR ****.

Considering I have quite a few THOTS under my belt (no humble brag), this information made me sick to my stomach when a girl brought this very creepy and desperate non-sense of an app to my attention. FYI, I did happen to be on the app and had mixed reviews :lol: Just thought I'd give my fam the heads up on this scandalous thing.

*Doesn't have Facebook or pictures of himself plastered all over the net* :smokin

Participating in No fap July,

smashed my girl today,

one and done in 30-45 seconds :smh: , didnt even bother going for another round. **** would have been all bad if i didnt tell her a couple days ago that im doing the challenge :lol:

has anyone heard of a chick being on the green team.......heard this today want to know what it means?

im thinking money team

womens drean scenario is that guy that approaches her out of no where and rhey start to talk and date... gotta take advantage of those moments. even if its a hey how you doing.

working on perfecting this... even if it leads no where it's good to build your ability to speak to anybody... guys/girls (networking etc.)

ON POINT....

Got myself into a situation with 3 yambs of 4+months going with a friends with benefits title. All of them recently said something about a relationship. 2 dropped the L word. My dumbass got cofomrtable with juggling the 3 yambs for so long I didn't hunt for more. Didn't have the time for it neither. I don't want a relationship, got to much ish going on. I let 2 of them know I wasn't looking for a relationship in beginning...still caught feelings! Back to square 1 wit em smh

working on perfecting this... even if it leads no where it's good to build your ability to speak to anybody... guys/girls (networking etc.)

ON POINT....

Been killing this for quite sometime now.

"Hey do u know where the Starbucks is?"

She tells u...

"Oh I don't really care, I just thought you were so cute and had to talk to you or else I'd be upset with myself all week."

:smokin

She tells u...

"Oh I don't really care, I just thought you were so cute and had to talk to you or else I'd be upset with myself all week."

It's how you continue that conversation which is the hard part.
comments about her hair and shoes only go so far

If you ain't good at improv, have some regular lines in the stash. I got both, off the cuff convo with jokes and a backup stash of bull **** conversation pieces I gained over the years through customer service.

Ya that's the tough part sometime cause you're on that edge of go or no go and it depends on what you say

That's why I don't make them.

What happens from here is her giggling and laughing etc etc.

Then a time constraint, getting digits and telling her I'd like to continue convo.

She tells u...

I realized this recently and have switched up my whole approach to turning small talk into meaningful talk. It's all a matter of realizing when to probe deeper and extend your responses with a story. what I've come to find out is it isn't the question you ask, it's how you ask it.

Most people will ask a girl "What do you do for a living?" and follow up with "How do you like it?" Instead the follow up should be "What's a typical day like for you?" or "How did you get into that line of work?" or "So what would your dream job be?"

I realized this recently and have switched up my whole approach to turning small talk into meaningful talk. It's all a matter of realizing when to probe deeper and extend your responses with a story. what I've come to find out is it isn't the question you ask, it's how you ask it.

Most people will ask a girl "What do you do for a living?" and follow up with "How do you like it?" Instead the follow up should be "What's a typical day like for you?" or "How did you get into that line of work?" or "So what would your dream job be?"

All in the context of how u meet them.

I was more so speaking about a random middle of the day type situation. I work nights so only go out Fri-Sat meaning I have lots of time during the day to hit malls, parks with my dog etc etc.

Update on this situation (if anyone cares)

Went to a party where she was and a bunch of our mutual friends were...

All I did was talk to one of her friends and drink with her.I was just like "Man the @#$% up and take some shots with me" (this doesn't sound like much, but according to the conservative @#% people I kick it with sometimes, it's really aggressive :rolleyes ). The girl gave me her number. My "Friend" left and is now blowing up my phone calling me a rapist :smh: :rofl: Not even gonna interact with this dumb @#$%@ anymore.

And yea, I'm home early cause the girl I was talking to had to leave and wasn;t down to give up the yams tonight...but she hit me up for a pool party tomorrow night :D :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom