TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
man... I just take the L, famb...

Had a chick that was 10s across the board...

But I Met her when I was 22...

Today, she's married to a doctor...

I think its an L that I had to take b/c 1. I wouldn't be able to appreciate how awesome of a women she is and I'd surely mess it up and 2. I'm steady trying to find myself as a man and establish things...

Today, at 24... I've met 1 more chick that I think is a longterm type...

I'm sure I'll find another one in my 30s when I'm more ready..

[COLOR=#red]Great post my dude. At least you understand where you are and where you want to go.[/COLOR]

Bruh! I learned that first week of college, me coming from Atlanta, going to Durham, I really didn't know what to expect. Started meeting all these females from these hick towns in NC and they was choosin. I wasn't even getting yambs at a high rate prior to college, so it was a whole new world. **** was amazing

:smokin [COLOR=#red]No doubt!!! You're an NCCU Eagle my dude? Hit me on PM if you don't want your info out there.[/COLOR]

i think one of the hardest things to learn as a young lad growing up is to have the ability to control your sexual attraction...

wanting to drop the D in the chick will have us doing some lengthy things...

but when you can stop, refresh, and keep it pumping... its a beautiful thing.

This is what I've been learning, I've been cutting chicks off like crazy compared to how I use to be.

Bruh! I learned that first week of college, me coming from Atlanta, going to Durham, I really didn't know what to expect. Started meeting all these females from these hick towns in NC and they was choosin. I wasn't even getting yambs at a high rate prior to college, so it was a whole new world. **** was amazing
I met a chick from Catfish, NC when I was in South Carlina earlier this year. That accent :evil:

Last edited:
i hate when i meet chicks that are bonafide women...

i like bangin these wack women b/c i'm not missing out... meeting an awesome women now is like knowing a good stock tip but not having any money....

i'm 24... have me thinking "why couldnt i meet you 10 years from now... "
dude sum up my situation right now. I choose to commit to a relationship, know that i dont want to get married anytime soon.  this girl wants it in the next 3-4 years. fml. what to do brethens?

Why even be in a relationship then? y'know?

I feel the same.

Don't get me wrong I've been there where i was in a situation where it felt better to be in a relationship than single. ]

but why play with the girls emotion like that..

One man's trash, is another man's treasure.
you may appreciate her but there comes an issue of respect and loyalty on your part that you may need to let the woman fly.

There are so many good reasons to have pre-marital relationship with a girl.

I know this, I feel like though you can be honest with women and have a consistent chick on your arm without relationships, if not one then a rotation. Doing the single life properly. If I deem it a relationship, then that has to mean there's long term/marriage potential, no question on my part or hers.

Question fellas

So my main joint afford her house key to me last night. Told me she didn't know how I would feel about it. I kinda brushed it off. Mind you before we started talking both sides agreed to just enjoying each other's company and having a good time, nothing serious. Should I take this as a clear sign she prolly wants more now? Bc I'm def not throwing the idea of her having a key to my spot, that's a no go. What y'all think?
If I didn't want anything serious with her, or was unsure.... I would have jokingly been like... 

"nah, I ain't trying to walk in on you and a nice young fella..... "  -- when you using a "friendly" term to describe a dude, it comes across as if you're not jealous or tripping ... vs saying "some *****" 

then when she says, "well, obviously im not going to have anyone over.... blah blah blah"  it's a perfect transition into a discussion on being on the same page as far as what the "situation" is..

tell her you don't mind if she's meeting other guys because ... you just hope they're treating her right blah blah blah... make her feel like you have HER best interest at heart ... you end up looking like a nice guy and euro-stepping the trap of her wanting the key exchange to be mutual 

Plus her mom is a milf.

Extremely important factor when evaluating whether or not she's wife material.
people be sleeping on this little nugget of info.

if her mom ages well, she'll age well. 

I tell my virgin this all the time. Her mom is very pretty older woman, even her father is a handsome lad. 

she's going to be so pretty as she ages. she's only 21 right now. I feel like an old pervert -- I'll be 33 in Jan. 

i typically don't even associate with chicks that young but she's mature as hell. has values, is smart, is artistic, very adventurous, and isn't turned off by the fact I have 2 "baby mommas" .. yeh, she has her young moments but so do older chicks. 

I've told her from the jump I fully expect her to loose interest as she starts figuring out who she is as a person and what she wants in life.... she'll want to meet guys and be "young and free". 

i think it annoys her when I say that but whatever.... it's the truth. 

All the cats mentioning NC, my parents are from Tarboro and my dad was born in Rocky Mount

TAY'ers I'm still trippin that this shorty at work curved the hell out of me and I still haven't seen her at work. Idk why its bugging me so much. I never let the curve bother me so much but damn this time I'm salty
:smh:

so... 

the Double-Agent Gossip Girl is back at it again. 

this kid "Josh" been sending a girl links to my posts about other girls. 

I been took a step back from her and son STILL feels the need to hate for absolutely no reason...

like, who raised you to be such a ******g lame? what kind of feminine *** blue-print built a ***** like you? 

he contacts her via this email address: jerzjgetit@gmail.com

45 year+ yambs checkin for me hard at the gym. She's in there 4 days a week, body tight, booty is on full ******...

...should I go in, or nah?

...I'm 28 btw

45 year+ yambs checkin for me hard at the gym. She's in there 4 days a week, body tight, booty is on full ******...

...I'm 28 btw
I don't understand how this is even a question?

Like... Why would even tell you not to pursuit based on the information you provided?

Srsly....

Got smooth turned down by a 19 year old young latina today.

She kept talking... Wouldn't let me go... So then I was like " well let me get the number and we cantalk on it klater"

She says Naw... I'm good...

Sad cuz I didn't gt the match... Happy I got away from her...

^ I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she is into her 50s tbh. In speaking today, she made several ref. to her being too old.

This is directed to cats that are used to dealing with 45+ women

...I'm 28 btw
PFRKw.gif

Nuff Said
You over thinking the situation, there is no difference between a cougar vs a young chick( but older chicks have experience and will get straight to the point)...
There is no science to older chicks, she has her own(or got that out of a divorce), so step to her and tell her what it is...
Close Mouthes don't get fed..

Last edited:
Need some advice fellas.  I mentioned this in the thread already but heres an update.  Ill try to keep this short and not make it 2 long.

1 month ago this girl call her A asked me to work out.  I said ok and worked out with her twice.  I left for the weekend and when I came back was gonna show her the wedding pictures ( i was the best man ) and asked her to workout etc.  she said she was going out of town and busy with her brother etc.  So we never worked out again.  I asked her on three seperate occasions if she could go out/hangout/workout.  First time i said we dont have to workout I can show you the pics and we can grab a drink.  She said she would let me know and never did.  We fast forward a week and she talks to me in the gym and says she needs help with her diet and food.  I say cool I can show you some things.  She says great lets go to lassens a health food store and she cancels 1 hour before hand.  She says she will be at the gym and I say cool.  I see her that night and hit her with the never you want to workout b/c she was telling me how her workouts suck.  And she says what do you mean i still do you just never asked me anymore.  So I say fine ill try this 1 more time and send her a text a couple days laster asking her if she wanted to workout.   she cancels 1 hour before hand again and says shes sick and wants to reschedule.  I say cool ill be there wednesday and thursday night at 630.  I end up seeing her at the gym those days but say nothing to her and she kind of runs out the gym while shes talking to this other guy.  So after that I said F it.  3 times is enough a man has pride.  I chose not to talk to her at all.  no text. no calls. All this took place over the last month and end the last 2 weeks shes been working out with another guy.  The same guy i saw her talkiing to the day after she cancelled on me.

So i have chosen to ignore her the last 2 weeks and have said nothing to her or wont even look her way in the gym.  Im 2 old for the games.  I do like her but Im not playing whatever game shes playing.  I just figured she liked him.  Well the last 3 times ive been there she keeps staring at me and I can tell she feels so awkward and is shocked I wont talk to her.  She just feels uneasy around me and keeps watching me work out and looking at me.  And today she tried to smile and wave at me.  These 3 times she was working out with this other guy, but still staring at me.  they dont touch or have any contact.

I just dont get it.  Why did she stop working out with me to workout with him and why she kept cancelling but continuously stares at me.  Im starting to feel like an *** and feel like I should say something 2 her or just say hey I got tired of being cancelled on.  You said you would reschedule and never did and than your working out with another guy.  It makes no sense fellas.

let me know how i should proceed.  Im not into the whole ignoring thing that im doing and its just awkward b/c shes in the gym the same time as me. 

Was she trying to make me jealous or just likes him or was nervous/shy around me? i dont get it

^^^ I vaguely remember this...
All you have to do is pull her aside and keep it 100. Just communicate how you feel and if she is not down with the program, take the L bro...
There's nothing wrong with letting chicks go, stop driving yourself crazy over a wishy-washy females..
You don't owe her anything and vice versa..
You might want to change your workout time, so you won't bump into her and you can enjoy your workout in peace..
Don't lose your sanity over a yamb you never smashed, had a real sit down conversation with or even a relationship with...
kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom