TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I had this young chick who we will call Casey that just turned 21. For those that know me I usually don't even consider the yambs when they're just spring chickens. But anyway the first night we kicked it she was insistant that she wouldn't let me smash. I kissed her and it was over, she got on top of me and couldn't control herself. Well she stops kissing me and goes "this doesn't mean we're gonna have sex" so I'm like "ok cool". So we start back kissing and say "let's go to my room so we can have more space". She obliges and we go to my room and I proceed to smash.

So we're done and this broad breaks down in tears. Talking about how she usually doesn't do this on the first night and blah blah blah. Mind you she has two kids and is seperated from her husband.

So the next night she comes back through and we smash again and she breaks down in tears AGAIN. :smh:

So over the next couple weeks we kick it and she is well aware that I have a gf so that wasn't an issue until Labor Day when Casey spent the night with me on Sunday and Monday morning she was getting out the shower and my gf calls and asks if I want to run some errands with her, so I tell my gf that I will and she tells me that she is on her way. Now I'm looking at Casey like you gotta bounce.

She looked at me with the death stare and got her things and left. Later that week Casey went to Vegas for work and when she got back wouldn't even come back through to let me smash after I put her out. The yambs were subpar but she was a fun chick to kick it with. I knew she was talking to another dude but when I asked her to just be upfront with me about it she just would say "I like you but I don't want to tell you to leave me alone, you were my first with a lot of things after my husband". I had to explain to her that it was cool but best that she be upfront with me about things.

These young yambs don't get that its best to be straight forward about what you're doing, that sneaky stuff is for the birds

Yuppp.. that **** is dirty as hell fam.. it's not like that girl was a random hook up or anything, it was your homies gf, for 6 years bruh.. 6 got damn years! and to top it off gatz didn't without eem knowing if they were together or not.. dirty *** fools these days
You guys are right, but lets not act like it doesn't take two to tango. If she'll **** her bfs best friend, she'll **** a stranger without a second thought. Sloots gon' sloot.
Truuuu

We all know sloots with sloot.. but homies gotta be homies.. I know some fools are ok passing women around with their boys.. but when it comes to a girl I've been in a relationship with for 6 years shiiiiiiiiet

If you're broke women will not come. Doesn't matter how good you look or how you dress.
Speak for yourself broham. Im #teampoor, have a suspended license AND I live in LA, one of the gold digging capitals...I gets the "yambs" its all about your approach, who you're going after and what else you have to offer. Especially if we're just talking about sex and not relationships.

Yea, that smashing your boys' ex is pretty foul. Lost a good friend on similar situation. Was put to me like it was a good idea. In a world of thousand beauty, single women you try my ex? Keep that **** movin...Ain't talked to dude since.

Principles man, It all about principles.

post questions, solutions, thoughts, theories, experiences, pictures...
i got this young chick i been talkin to... she's 19... and i'm 23...
feels awkward man. :lol:

not a big age difference honestly. Im 27 and would talk to a 19 year old if she looked right lol, although 21 would be better in terms of being able to go places

has anyone who doesnt go to college just dressed in that college swag, and preyed the local campus before?

Call me stupid, but I always thought "Yambs" was a slang word for heroin-filled balloons..... I remember hearing that word back when Young Jeezy came out with the song And Then What. It wasnt until I started seeing the word on NT that I realized it was poon.

If you're broke women will not come. Doesn't matter how good you look or how you dress.

tumblr_lplayen8k51qfbsow.gif

Call me stupid, but I always thought "Yambs" was a slang word for heroin-filled balloons..... I remember hearing that word back when Young Jeezy came out with the song And Then What. It wasnt until I started seeing the word on NT that I realized it was poon.

you are correct though.

lolque what book did you read that out of.. nahhhh, most women, not all.. but most women gotta like what they see first.. of course you're going to have your gold digging skeezers but they don't count.

Majority of regular women you see everyday want a good looking well dressed guy.. over an ugly guy with decent paper

Last edited:
Pulled some of the baddest chicks I ever pulled when I was dead *** broke. Had shorties buying me everything.

The thing I don't get about these women is how dumb they act when you're genuinely interested. Let's say I meet a shorty that I don't want just for yambs and think she might have the possibility of being wifey, I actually start to take her seriously and 90% of the time she starts acting dumb. Like I don't get it, at this point I'm convinced that I'll always have to be a douche to these women and not show them any emotion whatsoever, it's the only damb time they act right :lol: :smh:

Advanced yambs question? what level of commitment are you giving a chick when you let her sleep over/ in yo bed v.s. taking her home after the deed is done.

Those without own cribs need not reply.

Depends on the situation, but IMO, none.

Lets say, you meet chick at the club/bar, you guys drinking, vibing, feeling each other and she lets you take her back to the crib. After a really good drunken sex session, are you really gonna drag yourself out the house at 4 in the morning, halfway loaded, to take this beesh home in order to keep it real? Hell naw, take your *** to sleep, rest up, wake up, get that round 2 and take her home.

Even if its a JO, shes gonna come through in them creep hours, why put yourself out there like that. Driving home dosing off and stuff, risking getting pulled over. Those little bit of extra "cool points" aren't even worth it.

Man I had this young chick who we will call Casey that just turned 21. For those that know me I usually don't even consider the yambs when they're just spring chickens. But anyway the first night we kicked it she was insistant that she wouldn't let me smash. I kissed her and it was over, she got on top of me and couldn't control herself. Well she stops kissing me and goes "this doesn't mean we're gonna have sex" so I'm like "ok cool". So we start back kissing and say "let's go to my room so we can have more space". She obliges and we go to my room and I proceed to smash.
So we're done and this broad breaks down in tears. Talking about how she usually doesn't do this on the first night and blah blah blah. Mind you she has two kids and is seperated from her husband.
So the next night she comes back through and we smash again and she breaks down in tears AGAIN.
mean.gif

So over the next couple weeks we kick it and she is well aware that I have a gf so that wasn't an issue until Labor Day when Casey spent the night with me on Sunday and Monday morning she was getting out the shower and my gf calls and asks if I want to run some errands with her, so I tell my gf that I will and she tells me that she is on her way. Now I'm looking at Casey like you gotta bounce.
She looked at me with the death stare and got her things and left. Later that week Casey went to Vegas for work and when she got back wouldn't even come back through to let me smash after I put her out. The yambs were subpar but she was a fun chick to kick it with. I knew she was talking to another dude but when I asked her to just be upfront with me about it she just would say "I like you but I don't want to tell you to leave me alone, you were my first with a lot of things after my husband". I had to explain to her that it was cool but best that she be upfront with me about things.
These young yambs don't get that its best to be straight forward about what you're doing, that sneaky stuff is for the birds
well put kind sir...too many simps and youngins on here...glad you kno what has to be done.

Pulled some of the baddest chicks I ever pulled when I was dead *** broke. Had shorties buying me everything.

The thing I don't get about these women is how dumb they act when you're genuinely interested. Let's say I meet a shorty that I don't want just for yambs and think she might have the possibility of being wifey, I actually start to take her seriously and 90% of the time she starts acting dumb. Like I don't get it, at this point I'm convinced that I'll always have to be a douche to these women and not show them any emotion whatsoever, it's the only damb time they act right :lol: :smh:
. You ain't lie. **** is stupid.

Brahhh...Rookie

I had a chick that would take her dudes Modena and come F with me, and I slept on my cousins floor.  I messed with a hooker that drove a clk500, and dropped down chips every time I saw her.  The homie lived with his mom, and his wifey drove the new GS300.  My dude is like 30 living with his granny, and got a lawyer chick litigation hard to get him to move in her high rise off the beach.  I even heard rumors that Kobe chick was messing with some broke busted cat that she knew from back in the day.  Letting him drive the Lamb and all that.

You better get off the sidelines with that simp mentality and live it up while your young....stop believing in that rap music youngin that s**t is fairy tales

Last edited:
Truth be told, there are a lot of women that like broke dudes. In their mind having money and having the dude have to ask them for stuff, gives them power over the dude(woman logic :rolleyes, I know right).

I thought this thread had potential, but after reading the first page, I don't think I'm going to impart any knowledge. It's sad, I really have intent to help fellow NT'ers who need it but sarcasm and snarkiness F's that up. Nevermind.
As messed up as that long *** story is, I don't believe it. Why do some of y'all type like that? Even if it is true, it sounds like a 5th grader is writing it. Who would believe that ****? Either step your writing skills up or keep that **** to yourself.

Nah mayne say what you gotta say, I can be the only person interested.

Truth be told, there are a lot of women that like broke dudes. In their mind having money and having the dude have to ask them for stuff, gives them power over the dude(woman logic
eyes.gif
, I know right).
naw the Modena chick laid it out for me.  A lot of dudes with cake are pushy, arrogant, and controlling.  Like on some Ike turner force feeding Tina a piece of cake s**t.  Dudes like that never really had personality in the first place, and then when they get doe that becomes there personality. 

Females will foot the bill and still let you boss up on them tho.  All women like a dude that will check them when they know they got it coming.  If you give a female a inch she's going to take a mile meaning if you constently letting a chick control you she's going to run away with it.

Nt, help a youngin out. This girl Im really diggin just got out of a veeeeery short relationship, and I been had my eye on her since before that relationship. I think she may be feeling me, but im not sure. Her sis is the same age, same grade and all, so i was asking her bout anything i should do (i figured she was an ok source cause they both get along like that) and she was telling me that the sis has a couple other guys goosin her too, and that she isnt really looking for a relationship. See, I wanna be that dude to make her want that relationship. Anyways, not sure what I should do in this situation. What should i say to her, and how short is too short to start trying to wife her? Anyone got any advice? (Flame suit on?)

Last edited:
Truth be told, there are a lot of women that like broke dudes. In their mind having money and having the dude have to ask them for stuff, gives them power over the dude(woman logic :rolleyes , I know right).
naw the Modena chick laid it out for me.  A lot of dudes with cake are pushy, arrogant, and controlling.  Like on some Ike turner force feeding Tina a piece of cake s**t.  Dudes like that never really had personality in the first place, and then when they get doe that becomes there personality. 

Females will foot the bill and still let you boss up on them tho.  All women like a dude that will check them when they know they got it coming.  If you give a female a inch she's going to take a mile meaning if you constently letting a chick control you she's going to run away with it.

Have to agree with both of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom