TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of yall pull women from twitter? Its some BAD ones that go to my university that i gotta get at but have never seen on campus...

post some copy/paste joints :lol:

Do any of yall pull women from twitter? Its some BAD ones that go to my university that i gotta get at but have never seen on campus...

post some copy/paste joints :lol:

If you decide to do the twitter thing you better come correct..to differentiate yourself from the other dudes in her DM's.

If twitter is your only way of making contact then take it. You miss all the shots you don't take.

I'm friends with a beautiful Muslim virgin girl, she's gorgeous (would be in the voluptuous thread).
She says I'm sexy and she loves everything I do but claims I'm just a friend. But at the same time she wants to introduce me to her friends cause she knows I'm looking for a steady relationship (kind of).
She offered to pay for me to come to parties with her and even offered me to come to thanksgiving dinner with her.
Now idk what it is going on in her mind, she say she just not ready for a boo n tryna wait to lose her vCard in marriage.
I'm on the verge of having a steady relationship with someone else but I need insight on this situation. It's new/strange to me

I'm friends with a beautiful Muslim virgin girl, she's gorgeous (would be in the voluptuous thread).
She says I'm sexy and she loves everything I do but claims I'm just a friend. But at the same time she wants to introduce me to her friends cause she knows I'm looking for a steady relationship (kind of).
She offered to pay for me to come to parties with her and even offered me to come to thanksgiving dinner with her.
Now idk what it is going on in her mind, she say she just not ready for a boo n tryna wait to lose her vCard in marriage.
I'm on the verge of having a steady relationship with someone else but I need insight on this situation. It's new/strange to me

If you haven't convinced her by now, no point wasting energy and time to change her mind, just move a go ahead with your current girl while staing in the voluptuous chicks orbit, if you being in a relationship doesn't rattle her, or make her kinda jealous then you just move one.

If you haven't convinced her by now, no point wasting energy and time to change her mind, just move a go ahead with your current girl while staing in the voluptuous chicks orbit, if you being in a relationship doesn't rattle her, or make her kinda jealous then you just move one.
I don't even know tho, I like the perks...she cool as ****. She down and I don't need sex from her
Just that if I get in a relationship I don't want no funny business going on. She's a Muslim virgin and I'm ignorant to that area. She seems pretty strong minded but has her emotional moments n stuff too...
Shid I'm not even sure if what I'm sayin makes sense, I don't think I wanna lose her but it's a risk I gotta take I guess

Last edited:
Y'all dudes try to force anything lol. Let that Muslim girl cook and you go find some other yambs. Problem solved.

Y'all dudes try to force anything lol. Let that Muslim girl cook and you go find some other yambs. Problem solved.

And the forcing is ultimately what's gonna separate them anyways. Dudes just need to learn to let go and let life happen. But we were all young though so I understand.

Naw I understand but so many recent posts In here are dudes Tryna force something that ultimately will not happen. Being realistic helps with dating.

I dropped this girl about two days ago, stating that we should just be friends. She got pissed off at me, but I knew she'd be blowing up my inbox again so I didn't even worry about it. She just hit me up saying that we should still have sex. Keep in mind she told me she wouldn't do it if we weren't in a relationship. :rofl: The way some of these females think and act. Revelation day by day.

Dudes in here getting matching tattoos with they home girls? Bruh... What!?

Not trying fry you, but do/did you have a male figure in your life growing up?

Srs.

I think you guys took homeboy out of context a little bit.
He didn't get a matching tat with an ex g/f, or significant other. it's a homegirl he's known for years. and matching may of been the wrong word, maybe more same tat in the same place with a friend
I'm sure convo went like... Yo, lets get a tat... ok.
yo this star tat is cool. yea it is.
I like that also lets just both get that.

yall killin homie, and I don't think its like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom