Taylor gang or...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This is the worse post I've seen in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time...

Complete n00b status.

x 19.5 billion

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Originally Posted by Cha Cha

ANSWER
Taylor Gang and Rostrum Records collaborate with Wiz Khalifa. They are a separate crew based out of Florida.

Link

hah neither Taylor Gang or Rostrum Records is based out of Florida... Taylor Gang was created by Wiz himself. Rostrum Records is a Pittsburgh (not Florida)indie label.
laugh.gif
that answer is sooooo wrong. If somebody asked why is it Taylor Gang, it's 'cause he's known to wear Chuck Taylors [I thought this was obvious/common knowledge]

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Originally Posted by Cha Cha

ANSWER
Taylor Gang and Rostrum Records collaborate with Wiz Khalifa. They are a separate crew based out of Florida.

Link

hah neither Taylor Gang or Rostrum Records is based out of Florida... Taylor Gang was created by Wiz himself. Rostrum Records is a Pittsburgh (not Florida)indie label.
laugh.gif
that answer is sooooo wrong. If somebody asked why is it Taylor Gang, it's 'cause he's known to wear Chuck Taylors [I thought this was obvious/common knowledge]

they wouldnt let me in there....wheres tha Jordan Gang....nah scratch that it sounds rly lame.......ill stick to being me

Taylor Gang or play russian roulette with a full clip

Taylor Gang or play tag with Freddy Kreuger

Taylor Gang or play chicken with a train

Back
Top Bottom