TDE! Limitless like we on NZT! *Official TDE Thread*

^ Props on the article. Crazy how calculated their takeover has been. Everyone plays their role. So great to see a record label full of equal, and dominant artist. 
pimp.gif

Remember when they said they wouldn't do a full length Black Hippy album? Can't wait for that. 

Jay Rock's next album is going to be so crazy. Bank on it. YOLA gets a spin daily. 

Last edited:

^ Props on the article. Crazy how calculated their takeover has been. Everyone plays their role. So great to see a record label full of equal, and dominant artist. 
pimp.gif

Remember when they said they wouldn't do a full length Black Hippy album? Can't wait for that. 

Jay Rock's next album is going to be so crazy. Bank on it. YOLA gets a spin daily. 
That really makes me think about the fact that we don't have enough tracks with all of them on it. A full length black hippy album really would have potential to be top 2 album of all time too

^Excited for that.  The production
eek.gif
, Toro y Moi, XXYYXX, Marvin Gaye. I'm liking the features too.

In for Toro/Emile/Kendrick on Babylon.

Sweet November is fire too.

Last edited:
Everyone from back home puts up throwback Thursday pics with her tagged in them and she never says anything :lol:

I've only heard Babylon and iono if I can listen to her voice for a whole project

Been streaming it this morning. It really is worth it for the production alone. 

Any way to get a physical copy?

Only songs I liked:

Julia
Childs Play
Green Mile
Babylon
Sweet November

none of them are amazing tho

I've never seen someone I know get famous before, its crazy. I remember when she was just sending people messages on facebook asking to listen to her songs and give feedback and now shes top ten on iTunes. Her and my brother are still kind of cool and she texted him today, she seems really happy about it, but then again who wouldnt be.

Last edited:
This guy Toro Y Moi is a genius..

Hi Jack is too serious. :wow:

This.

So far, she's still hit or miss for me.

I like Babylon with the new Kendrick verse, the second half of Warm Winds, end of Green Mile, Sweet November and the production on Hiiijack and Ur.

Her delivery gets annoying at times even though her voice is smooth. Her songwriting is good sometimes other times it seems like she just talking aimlessly.

Still a solid debut.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom