TDE! Limitless like we on NZT! *Official TDE Thread*

I'm thinking this will be a major sleeper when it releases. I have not heard one bad track thus far from the album.

Last edited:
Album is up for preorder on itunes.. Says pre order expected 8/18?

Think Jay Rock season is finally about to be upon us. Really hyped for this one

01 "Necessary"
02 "Easy Bake" f. Kendrick Lamar & SZA
03 "Gumbo"
04 "Wanna Ride" f. Isaiah Rashad
05 "The Ways" f. SiR
06 "Telegram (Goin Crazy)" f. Lance Skiiiwalker
07 "90059"
08 "Vice City" f. Black Hippy
09 "Fly on the Wall" f. Busta Rhymes
10 "Money Trees Deuce" f. Lance Skiiiwalker
11 "The Message"

Tentative... most likely will drop this year with all this hype/ itunes preorder up

Hmmmm I see....Just give us the damn release date though! :lol:

Anyways I pre-ordered. I love the fact it is an 11 track album...good move by Rock!

Gonna hold out and not listen to the album title track until I hear the whole thing.

Last edited:
TDE stays treating Jay Rock like a red-headed step child. If they put half the effort they put into kdot into Jay rocks album, he would do alright.

TDE stays treating Jay Rock like a red-headed step child. If they put half the effort they put into kdot into Jay rocks album, he would do alright.

This is so lame what if I wanna wait for a hard copy? now I'm the reason it isn't releasing faster foh

This is all part of marketing, top dawg isn't really expecting us to dictate the release date when the project is completed and turned in. There's no way Rock is going to get promo like dot, noone on they're team is :lol: Everybody has to garner a certain level of attention with what that have before that happens.

Last edited:
This is all part of marketing, top dawg isn't really expecting us to dictate the release date when the project is completed and turned in. There's no way Rock is going to get promo like dot, noone on they're team is :lol: Everybody has to garner a certain level of attention with what that have before that happens.

Then why even bother having a label if you're not going to promote them equally? Rock is TDE. Before k dot decided to switch his style, rock was the one who was first out the gates.

Then why even bother having a label if you're not going to promote them equally? Rock is TDE. Before k dot decided to switch his style, rock was the one who was first out the gates.

You can't be serious. You're correct with rock being the first to drop but his album flopped also. It's still a business and rock is tde, k dot is tde/aftermath so he has bigger machine behind him and there's a reason for that. Kendrick was developing a buzz well before the joint venture that was larger than his labelmates. No way in hell you can tell me all 4 artist have the same appeal to the public and it's not just because of promo/marketing

You can't be serious. You're correct with rock being the first to drop but his album flopped also. It's still a business and rock is tde, k dot is tde/aftermath so he has bigger machine behind him and there's a reason for that. Kendrick was developing a buzz well before the joint venture that was larger than his labelmates. No way in hell you can tell me all 4 artist have the same appeal to the public and it's not just because of promo/marketing
They all have their own lane as far as appeal.  What I am saying is TDE should put the same effort for all of their artists and not just K. Dot because he is the flavor of the month.  I realize K. Dot has Interscope behind him which is why you see/hear about him everywhere but I feel like TDE isn't doing a good job with their other artists.  Can't put all of your chips behind one guy when you're trying to build an empire.

Name a label that put the same effort in for all their artist when one had superstar potential

They all have their own lane as far as appeal.  What I am saying is TDE should put the same effort for all of their artists and not just K. Dot because he is the flavor of the month.  I realize K. Dot has Interscope behind him which is why you see/hear about him everywhere but I feel like TDE isn't doing a good job with their other artists.  Can't put all of your chips behind one guy when you're trying to build an empire.

I know you are just speaking from the outside looking in. But, you couldn't be more wrong. Kendrick's work ethic>> Q's>>>>> the rest of tde. Rock and Zay don't get the promo because of their own laziness.

I know you are just speaking from the outside looking in. But, you couldn't be more wrong. Kendrick's work ethic>> Q's>>>>> the rest of tde. Rock and Zay don't get the promo because of their own laziness.

Disagreed. They all have three albums under their belt, with the exception being Rock (who recorded 60 tracks for this new albums). Rock and Q got slammed with sample clearances as well.

The truth of the matter is that they are all talented. They're more Wu-tang than rockafella, and while Kdot is the unquestionable pulse of the group, they're doing them a disservice by only making a spectacle over Kendrick.

Back
Top Bottom