TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

wore bobs today..
2l5kc2.jpg

Good lord those are nice Kazi. I slept big time on all of the Laser AF1's. Things are nearly impossible to find.

Dope Kazi...

The leather so soft on them that they probably run .5 size to full size larger... How's the fit with yours?

253103004.jpg

Love the shape of those jewel lows GumSole. Never seen an actual pic of that colorway either...but doesn't the yellowing on the midsole bother you?

OGfiend- Thanks! Yellowing to me is just like creasing no way to stop it so i've just gotten used to it. I Love AF1- Nope these are 11.5 I got them fromyahoo JP about a month ago.

Man...

Just wanted to say thanks for all the pics. It's been awhile since I visited this thread, but it was well worth the time.

One day when I get older (I'm 31), I'm going to be like some of your guys. lol

gumsole-sick jewels
houstonsnk-nice portlands
Mikeefresh- those stashs......... how much you pay?

Amazing Lasers xilegacy. Like I mentioned somewhere else, those are the best ones, IMO.
smokin.gif

If anyone is looking for Purple UNDFTDs in a Sz 9, hit up one of my dudes (AIM: dre5848).

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Amazing Lasers xilegacy. Like I mentioned somewhere else, those are the best ones, IMO.
smokin.gif

If anyone is looking for Purple UNDFTDs in a Sz 9, hit up one of my dudes (AIM: dre5848).

vintagefits (aka ThunderChunk69) might be interested...

^ Almost 100% that's the orion blue womens version. I have those somewhere around here, I think. Always wanted to rock them but could never find biggerthan the 10.5 i have which is way to small.

Back
Top Bottom