TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

*sigh* i wouldnt mind some cheap ds sz.9 bobbitos... red/blue and blue/red... i messed up not gettin em.

You should really keep a hawkeye on eBay. I bought them on eBay around the time when they released & paid roughly $160-165 for each color. In the past2 weeks, I've gotten a backup pair of each for around $125 shipped each. Waitin on the red pair before I snap pics for the thread.

I don't think they'll be "valuable" or anything. I just love highs & that gum sole so I wanted to have a pair for now & pairs fora few years from now.

it's nice to see that this thread is actually moving again. and it looks like there are some new people posting. i know that people lurk this thread allthe time, because I have gotten PM's about my shoes from names I have never seen before. If you just lurk, and you actually have a passion for air force1's, then start posting! lots of new heat on ebay, check the sig.

12316a1feaf5ca197c147070cb6694bc55d4b032.pjpg
johngotty wrote:

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

*sigh* i wouldnt mind some cheap ds sz.9 bobbitos... red/blue and blue/red... i messed up not gettin em.

You should really keep a hawkeye on eBay. I bought them on eBay around the time when they released & paid roughly $160-165 for each color. In the past 2 weeks, I've gotten a backup pair of each for around $125 shipped each. Waitin on the red pair before I snap pics for the thread.

I don't think they'll be "valuable" or anything. I just love highs & that gum sole so I wanted to have a pair for now & pairs for a few years from now.

For what it"s worth Nike are still dropping some great releases. Yes the hype is dying out; and i dont mind. At the end of the day, being asneakerhead isnt supposed to be fashionable. Now it's going back to passion and not profit. So what they are releasing a million air's a month. Nike isstill releasing one or two good pairs within that batch.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

MyOnes is unfortunately banned for a month which is why he hasn't been posting. This is straight from him

ayo let the team know i cant post until july because i got banned for a month for stating i was selling some stuff. which is unfair cuz im lurking the forum and i see posts getting edited by the ones who suspended me and others are not being suspended lol. but im reading on you guys are pretty much slowly backing out of the game, i am too. i am selling alot of shoes i thought i would never sell, but im opening a business soon and i need extra cash for living purposes. also i feel as if i need other shoes in my rotation and not just af1, im still going to keep the ones that are extremely hard to find but i want to get into AM 95 and old basketball shoes like i was back in the day.

OGfiend,

out of curiosity, what older Dunks were people not buying for $40? I'm always looking for older colorways though I might want to wait to make purchases after my Japan trip.

MFPearson,

I see the heat your selling in size 10. I'd love to cop, but I've got to debate whether I can afford it with my upcoming trip. I'll hit you up if I think I can drop the dough.

NYCers,

I'm up for hunting expeditions over the summer if anyone else is. I think one way for the team to become more active would be to do things such as this. I'm in uptown Manhattan, but I'd be down to take a day here or there to go hunting in any borough. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Yo,

Where in Uptown Manhattan are you? Hit the PM or the email/AIM. Not saying I'm trying to do the run, but you and I may be around each other's way.

All you guys are saying what I've already felt and known. It is what it is. When the culture you hold dear becomes bastardized, you can't help but feeldisenchanted.

With that said, I am still buying sneakers. But I am also selling a ton. Many of which I already drew attention to in here. But they will be in Buy/Sell orEbay shortly. I know I threw a list up in this thread somewhere as well. Holler if you're a 9.5 or 10, and if you've already emailed me, I willDEFINITELY get back to you. Things just been crazy.

It is nice to see this post moving again.

MF - At first glance I thought you were selling the carotene jewels, but then I read the auction description and realized it was the red jewels. What size areyour lemon twists jewels and did you sell them already?

OG - Loving the Super Jewels(I think that's what they're called). Wheats and JD's are nice as well.

Prymone - Those Infrared AF1's aren't too shabby.

Well, I'm glad I can finally check off another AF1 grail off my list . . .

fep9qf.jpg

Big thanks to Zhi for the help!

Zhi if you read this please find me some Michigan Jewel Mids or some Mushrooms, PLEASE!!!
laugh.gif

Yea, I know which reminds me I need those in a sz. 8 or 8.5 Zhi
smile.gif
. Sometimes I like having small feet, sometimes I dont

thapeopleschamp (and anyone else interested),

I doubt youd want to go a full size up, but citysole.com has a 10 (and acouple other higher sizes) in the blue bobbito's for retail just in case....surewish they had a 7.5 though...

MFpearson- I would be ALL over those 98' varsity maize highs if I wasn't broke right now.

91' "Infrared" lows for me today.

^ you and everyone else in here... that's everyone's excuse, haha. how much better than $185 can you get those for? beats me...

Great pick ups OGfiend
pimp.gif

MFPearson - dont worry.. I've got some money coming in, so hopefuly you've still got some stuff left~!

past 2 days.. unDS x2

2568599555_00f33c889a.jpg

2568599703_9fe7cbd860.jpg

PAYCE!

<kanye>Why do I always get looked over?</kanye>

I guess Michigan canvas AF1's aren't that great anymore.
ohwell.gif

Nice stuff JDocs & Gumsole.

Haha, my bad Tyler.. Your pick ups are always on point so i just skip them so I dont hurt my feelings
laugh.gif
Dope michigans regardless!

James - It's all cool man. I'm not kidding though. My posts are always lookedover for whatever reason.
laugh.gif

ahem... .. see my above comment regarding fire. started with those superdope jewels from OGfiend all the way to JDocs' crimsons andeverything in between.

Nice to see the thread back on point.

Loving the crimson and Michigan canvas on the last page.

Back
Top Bottom