TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

:middlefinger:
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

Very nice AF1 Mids a page back..

Speaking of Mids..
Could someone here help me identify these?.. 

( I haven't seen a pair in ages and forgot the name for these.. )
Any help would be great!

Very nice AF1 Mids a page back..

Speaking of Mids..
Could someone here help me identify these?.. 

( I haven't seen a pair in ages and forgot the name for these.. )
Any help would be great!

^^^
'06 Men's release if I'm not mistaken. We couldn't sell a single pair, even on markdown. Could've been the Pleather, colourway or the fact that it was a Mid or a combination of all!

^^^
'06 Men's release if I'm not mistaken. We couldn't sell a single pair, even on markdown. Could've been the Pleather, colourway or the fact that it was a Mid or a combination of all!

"If you don't know about the unique quality of vintage item, please check and gain knowledge first." Perfect translation, he deserves a cocky

"If you don't know about the unique quality of vintage item, please check and gain knowledge first." Perfect translation, he deserves a cocky

insane lows denver, jealous! clean 3m snakes and really feelin aldy's mtv mids, gotta find myself a pair. here's a lil something to keep things movin, it's too quiet up in here!

insane lows denver, jealous! clean 3m snakes and really feelin aldy's mtv mids, gotta find myself a pair. here's a lil something to keep things movin, it's too quiet up in here!

both those are great gldcst, the quality on those lakers is awesome, and i'm sure the same is even more true for the shrooms

shawnyboyy- the shape of the early mids is so dope blows anything 2001-present out of the water

both those are great gldcst, the quality on those lakers is awesome, and i'm sure the same is even more true for the shrooms

shawnyboyy- the shape of the early mids is so dope blows anything 2001-present out of the water

Back
Top Bottom