TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by HyEtoTheSky

AF1's are too heavy to wear daily

roll.gif
roll.gif

Hit the gym bro...

got my ID's yesterday, much to my surprise - they never sent a shipping email.  anyway, i'm thrilled with the way they turned out.  suede tongue, side panels, and toebox, leather eyestay and swoosh - the mixture of all 3 materials turned out awesome.  the midsole isn't actually that shiny - just looks extra shiny when the camera flash hits it:

$205 well spent, no doubt.

got my ID's yesterday, much to my surprise - they never sent a shipping email.  anyway, i'm thrilled with the way they turned out.  suede tongue, side panels, and toebox, leather eyestay and swoosh - the mixture of all 3 materials turned out awesome.  the midsole isn't actually that shiny - just looks extra shiny when the camera flash hits it:

$205 well spent, no doubt.

thanks, steve. i was shocked with how nice they were when i opened up the box, because they looked kinda questionable with the black midsole and all in the sample pics. also, nike sent me a white pair of laces as my 2nd pair (which would look dumb on these shoes) even though i requested varsity red, so i called them up to sort it out, and now they're sending me a black pair and varsity red pair for free, and i get to keep the white... so if anyone wants the white ones, let me know.

thanks, steve. i was shocked with how nice they were when i opened up the box, because they looked kinda questionable with the black midsole and all in the sample pics. also, nike sent me a white pair of laces as my 2nd pair (which would look dumb on these shoes) even though i requested varsity red, so i called them up to sort it out, and now they're sending me a black pair and varsity red pair for free, and i get to keep the white... so if anyone wants the white ones, let me know.

Nice, multiple laces would be good. 2 of my pairs shipped and should be here Thursday, I just received a delay notification on my 3rd pair (I didn't even realize all 3 weren't supposed to be here tomorrow). It isn't supposed to ship until the end of March. Hopefully they don't cancel it, because I was looking forward to that pair the most... crap!

Nice, multiple laces would be good. 2 of my pairs shipped and should be here Thursday, I just received a delay notification on my 3rd pair (I didn't even realize all 3 weren't supposed to be here tomorrow). It isn't supposed to ship until the end of March. Hopefully they don't cancel it, because I was looking forward to that pair the most... crap!

damn, i hope you and kazi get your pairs... hopefully you still get all 3 - wonder why it got delayed? i wish i lived close to an ID studio - i'd go in and make another pair. the nubuck on ID's is actually surprisingly nice - i hope they have the monster green color when they go back up tomorrow. i think i'll make myself a pair of nubuck lemon twists, or finally pull the trigger on the nubuck courirs i designed forever ago.

damn, i hope you and kazi get your pairs... hopefully you still get all 3 - wonder why it got delayed? i wish i lived close to an ID studio - i'd go in and make another pair. the nubuck on ID's is actually surprisingly nice - i hope they have the monster green color when they go back up tomorrow. i think i'll make myself a pair of nubuck lemon twists, or finally pull the trigger on the nubuck courirs i designed forever ago.

I wouldn't mind making another one; that black Supreme version has grown on me, I instead went for an elephant-whored-out-version for my black pair. I stayed away from the colored mid-soles because I wasn't sure how they'd turn out, but the ones I've been seeing are pretty nice. The red elephant looks pretty slick as well. And I gotta admit, I don't know if it is your picture Matt, but that toe box looks nice! I hope I get my 3rd one, sucks for kazi that none of his have been shipped.

I wouldn't mind making another one; that black Supreme version has grown on me, I instead went for an elephant-whored-out-version for my black pair. I stayed away from the colored mid-soles because I wasn't sure how they'd turn out, but the ones I've been seeing are pretty nice. The red elephant looks pretty slick as well. And I gotta admit, I don't know if it is your picture Matt, but that toe box looks nice! I hope I get my 3rd one, sucks for kazi that none of his have been shipped.

yeah i think the colored midsoles are hit or miss, depending on the rest of the design. the black midsole on my pair is made out of the same material as the icy soles... i want to take a bite out of it, haha. it worked well on my pair, but i could see colors other than black turning out not as well. the red elephant print is definitely on point, though, and as i've been stressing the nubuck/suede is excellent quality. not enough leather on my pair to judge the quality.

yeah i think the colored midsoles are hit or miss, depending on the rest of the design. the black midsole on my pair is made out of the same material as the icy soles... i want to take a bite out of it, haha. it worked well on my pair, but i could see colors other than black turning out not as well. the red elephant print is definitely on point, though, and as i've been stressing the nubuck/suede is excellent quality. not enough leather on my pair to judge the quality.

for those of u guys that didnt get ur pairs shipped, mine got shipped today!

lol theres shipping info about it starting in china and just got to the us
i also saw it was held in customs for 2 days..if i get hit with customs fees for ordering on ndc smh lol

for those of u guys that didnt get ur pairs shipped, mine got shipped today!

lol theres shipping info about it starting in china and just got to the us
i also saw it was held in customs for 2 days..if i get hit with customs fees for ordering on ndc smh lol

my shoes were delivered yesterday at 5. today at 3:30, i got my delivery confirmation e-mail. then, at 5 today, i got my shipping confirmation e-mail... seems to me like they are having computer system issues.
man, i'm all over this page... you can certainly tell when i have a day off from work, haha.

Back
Top Bottom