TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by MFPearson

scammed outta $400?!  damn, how??
I got scammed on ISS for some shoes
30t6p3b.gif

Dude lives in NY but unfortunately I'm away in Michigan for school right now. I'm gonna talk to some people back home and see what they could do for me

Originally Posted by MFPearson

scammed outta $400?!  damn, how??
I got scammed on ISS for some shoes
30t6p3b.gif

Dude lives in NY but unfortunately I'm away in Michigan for school right now. I'm gonna talk to some people back home and see what they could do for me

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Elephant Courirs
pimp.gif

24q3gpt.jpg

I would pull the trigger on these but just got scammed out of $400 so funds are low
30t6p3b.gif
I just want to make sure, you can't make the back heel swoosh white right? like the originals

Elephant Courirs
pimp.gif

24q3gpt.jpg

I would pull the trigger on these but just got scammed out of $400 so funds are low
30t6p3b.gif
I just want to make sure, you can't make the back heel swoosh white right? like the originals

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Elephant Courirs
pimp.gif

24q3gpt.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
I don't think so. Would be perfect if we could do.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Elephant Courirs
pimp.gif

24q3gpt.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
I don't think so. Would be perfect if we could do.
eek.gif

I got scammed on ISS twice back in 06-07.  Never copped off that site since.  Theres not much you can do either.  Unless you are a lunatic who is going to track the guy down and try to kill them.

I got scammed on ISS twice back in 06-07.  Never copped off that site since.  Theres not much you can do either.  Unless you are a lunatic who is going to track the guy down and try to kill them.

Quick question...is the elephant print look darker on the page compared to when you get it in person...so say i pick the grey elephant print it kinds looks a little dark and no detail..the cracks dont look definded...ive seen all you guys and thy look like wht/cemnt 3 print...please lmk..thnnks alot..

Quick question...is the elephant print look darker on the page compared to when you get it in person...so say i pick the grey elephant print it kinds looks a little dark and no detail..the cracks dont look definded...ive seen all you guys and thy look like wht/cemnt 3 print...please lmk..thnnks alot..

those ronnie fieg leatherbacks are a dope idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

those ronnie fieg leatherbacks are a dope idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Got my new order in, I remade a couple older AF1s with the elephant print (avoided temptation on Elephant Atmos or Courirs). I had a list of about 30 I was debating between.

Received my 1st 2 pairs, 3rd comes today. I'll put up some pics tomorrow when daylight is better.

3rd pair just came... will take better pics tomorrow if I have a chance.

401362939.jpg

Quite happy with the AF1 IDs.  The quality is very good.  The Nubuck is very nice and the leather is soft.

Got my new order in, I remade a couple older AF1s with the elephant print (avoided temptation on Elephant Atmos or Courirs). I had a list of about 30 I was debating between.

Received my 1st 2 pairs, 3rd comes today. I'll put up some pics tomorrow when daylight is better.

3rd pair just came... will take better pics tomorrow if I have a chance.

401362939.jpg

Quite happy with the AF1 IDs.  The quality is very good.  The Nubuck is very nice and the leather is soft.

Back
Top Bottom