TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Good stuff in here guys! 
nthat.gif

My small contribution, had to double up on the HK's... 

^ Really nice doodadeee! Your pairs are clean! It's funny because I have one with original box and one with no box.

my IDs came in yesterday and I was ecstatic when I opened up the box. The infrared upper just POPS on these, pictures do not do the color justice.

HK's are looking great up there fellas :pimp: I will have me a pair one day.

Most of my canvas came from Japan, some directly and some through other collectors (some from this thread) who I believe originally acquired through Japan. I've got pairs through ebay, one at a low-key consignment shop. I found some old stock at a mom and pop or two many years ago, but they weren't my size so I traded them for various non-sneaker stuff.

last weeks snag plus a peak at what i did with the jewel laces and part of my cat. 03 wht/whts if any1 wonderin

Like Doodadee, those orange canvas/white bottom highs are on my hit list. Good to hear there are some Bay Area collectors here. Shout out to GG for residing out here too.

yo yahoo jp got some serious heat on there.
I agree with you doodadeee, Yahoo jp would be your best bet with canvas AF1's. But the only problem that you might encounter is that most Japanese sellers hesitate when sending to the U.S. So that might be a issue for some buyers... 

Instead of Yahoo.jp you could always move to Japan for 7 years and buy waaaay too much ish and then have to get rid of(and by get rid of i mean throw away) dozens of pairs of sneakers when its not feasible to sell them(cause they are worn) and its not worth to ship back to the states

try and spot all your favorites :smh:

Last edited:
no need for begging. they all got dumped in december when i moved :x

MNadel - Those jewels did survive the move but they arnt going anywhere 8)

wud up fellas..been lurking here for a minute, but I finally had a chance to take a group shoot of my forces.

without flash

with flash

wud up fellas..been lurking here for a minute, but I finally had a chance to take a group shoot of my forces.
without flash

with flash
You don't have any vintage stuff, so nobody in here will care. 
tired.gif

Those texas PEs and 112s tho. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom