TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Common sense hasn't been Nike's strong suit for a while, but one would think that if they gave Jeremy Lin his own AF1 last year, because it was his favorite shoe, they'd be smart enough to release a Knicks Sheed High, right?

C'mon, folks, do it before he gets hurt.

seen these? they were similar
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2012/09...-nike-air-force-1-low-releasing-at-21-mercer/
some limited release I never knew about until hopping on ebay today.
they looked cool
talked to a dude who had these at a sneakercon in boston a few months back i guess he has a china connect or something who knows.  but it wsa pretty sweet holdin 'em under the faucet and them being dry to the touch when you took 'em out. o.o

course that led to discussions of how the heck do you clean them?

matt, nike actually made several of the pairs just for the sake of the 1thology. regularolty/donjuan went to beaverton recently and posted these on instagram (i assume since he posted them publicly, he would have no problem with them being posted here)

take a look at the taiwan attempts, as well as the shape on those jewels. mushrooms have clearly been redone, and no need to get into discussion over the glacier's.

those stash hi's look suspect as well. shape/material quality looks to be from around 2008, yet they feature the original release's round lace locks. also, mine are tagged LN4 factory, not FT.

Waddup, eeBS7eez

Maybe it's just the IPA got me talking reckless, but Nike gotta wake the hell up.

In my sneaker fantasy world, Nike would let one heavy hitter member of this thread design a new AF1 every month. We'd bring that fire... as the kids say.

Seriously, if they told me that like 15 heads from this thread could design one shoe a month and that the rest of the group in the bunch would all guarantee to buy a pair and we kept rotating, I'd sign for that immediately. ...Obviously, moving a few pairs doesn't mean anything to Nike. But, the point is that the AF1 doesn't do squat nowadays - and even dudes like us barely cop - but if we had keys to the car, we'd still continue to drop pairs that AF1 heads would buy.

Lemme ask this - and I'm a Mets fan like you wouldn't believe - how come there's never been an 80s Philly CW? Power blue base with maroon swoosh - all white or gum sole?

...C'mon people, it really isn't that hard.

Aight, back to the 21st Amendment back in black IPA and the Left Hand milk stout.

Sneaker snob and beer snob!!!

Thanks for the love on the royals team.

Erv - nice Atmos and pants bro lol
Doo - sick courirs

that af1 mold is crazy

Bip i deff agree with what your saying but for me its not just colorways tho, i want them to bring the old shape back. Maybe even some leatheresque material instead of this plastic there using these days

Oh, the shape thing goes without saying. My point is that they can employ any of us and revive their whole steez.

BTW, off that IPA - onto scotch now.

Being off this week FTW!!!

Some recycled pics for the hell of it --

I also need to flick up the vintage forces x vintage 'Lo vol 3. Maybe tomorrow!!

Last edited:
I agree with jae and bip. I would hope for shape and material to come back. I even want the lining to go back to the fabric instead of the netted lining on the inside :D

In my sneaker fantasy world, Nike would let one heavy hitter member of this thread design a new AF1 every month. We'd bring that fire... as the kids say.
Seriously, if they told me that like 15 heads from this thread could design one shoe a month and that the rest of the group in the bunch would all guarantee to buy a pair and we kept rotating, I'd sign for that immediately. ...Obviously, moving a few pairs doesn't mean anything to Nike. But, the point is that the AF1 doesn't do squat nowadays - and even dudes like us barely cop - but if we had keys to the car, we'd still continue to drop pairs that AF1 heads would buy.
!
Dude , that could be so awesome ! i've enough idea in my lil brain to start the 1 sneakers wolrd war ! ( oh damn , already happened witht he xi concord , foam galaxy and yeezy 2)

for the shape i could understand their " No , it s impossible for us " ... but for great materials , yes they still can do it

give me a burgundy/maroon trumbled leather , cream inside out outsole , gumsole , cream jewel swoosh ....

Ditto.
But, I heard they were way uncomfortable, which is what dissuaded me from grabbing them in the first place.
Rampage,
Nice set.
My olives and blacks should get here this week. Was happy to get the whole set plus a second camo all for retail.
Oh, and of course, nice IDs as always!

thanks Bip ! i had to pay resell prince unfortunately ... it sucks to live here sometimes

took 2 camo and 2 black ; will used them the summer for sure ... thiink i need z 3rd pair

Ditto.
But, I heard they were way uncomfortable, which is what dissuaded me from grabbing them in the first place.
Rampage,
Nice set.
My olives and blacks should get here this week. Was happy to get the whole set plus a second camo all for retail.
Oh, and of course, nice IDs as always!
What does "NRG" stand for on the Supreme boxes?

Awesome. G-Raider. I love that color combo.

Personally, I'd prefer the reverse... and probably with a gumsole.

But, if those released even just the way they are and used decent materials (materials on those samples looks fine), I'd cop easily.

UN-DSing of yet another pair of "blackout"esque IDs
what can I say, I'm a simple guy :lol:

can't wait until the midsoles get yellowed :smokin

Last edited:
UN-DSing of yet another pair of "blackout"esque IDs
what can I say, I'm a simple guy :lol:

can't wait until the midsoles get yellowed :smokin

i honestly cant believe my stance on yellowed midsoles now, before i wouldn't wear a pair after they started yellowing. now if the coverage is even, they look even better imo. gives them some flavor.

Sheed going with canvas Forces?

I like those green/olive Supreme forces. I might end up biting the bullet and snagging a pair on Ebay.

Those hyperfuse sheed are hideous, that swoosh might look alright on a low top but never on a high, and i likek that colorway but put it on a OG model

and those blue Sheeds are suede not canvas

Back
Top Bottom