TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

^that sucks, dude should have set a reserve on them then, i had them on my watch list because i thought they were going to go for at least over $175, but i just since they retroed them they didnt.

I'm gonna share vtg AF1 to all of my bro in NIKE TALK.

AIR FORCE 1 MID

M SILVER / MN NAVY-WHITE

came from 1999 with scotch-lite upper and unique shoe lace tab.

jewel swoosh is super fresh too!

ps)

today is my girl friend's birthday.

please leave congratulation message on instagram! (@seamilk)

sad day for me - won this auction late last night

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-1997-A...2F4QFdQPbqq52XROUF8xs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

woke up to a message from the seller saying he didn't expect them to go that cheaply, and that he wasn't selling the shoes to me. he said he'd settle for $250 if I really wanted them... ugh.

Oh, that's some crap. That's his problem - he should have set a reserve or attempted to tell them via a different avenue.

...Since you won the auction, are you able to at least give negative feedback.

He ain't getting anything close to his BIN via ebay - I'll tell you that! I bought a DS pair of the non-NYC versions on ebay from mustachois (?) AKA archive footwear on ebay a month or two ago for $100. He was very much like this seller - put up the pair originally with the kind of prices this seller was asking, but had a reserve. He saw they went for this kind of price and then relisted them accordingly. I bought two pairs with relisted BINs for a combined $235 + shipping. The original BINs on the two pairs combined was $600.

I'm gonna share vtg AF1 to all of my bro in NIKE TALK.

AIR FORCE 1 MID
M SILVER / MN NAVY-WHITE

came from 1999 with scotch-lite upper and unique shoe lace tab.
jewel swoosh is super fresh too!

ps)
today is my girl friend's birthday.
please leave congratulation message on instagram! (@seamilk)

Killer. Were those a FNL Exclusive?

I lost out on a pair not too long ago. I think Kicks4eva has a pair too.

BIP

exactly!

Last edited:
they are finishline exclusive, i had a pair - sold them to kicks4eva..

shout out to jvhoop on those, he found them during his trip to japan!

i dont think jv lurks here anymore though :frown:

Oh, that's some crap. That's his problem - he should have set a reserve or attempted to tell them via a different avenue.

...Since you won the auction, are you able to at least give negative feedback.

He ain't getting anything close to his BIN via ebay - I'll tell you that! I bought a DS pair of the non-NYC versions on ebay from mustachois (?) AKA archive footwear on ebay a month or two ago for $100. He was very much like this seller - put up the pair originally with the kind of prices this seller was asking, but had a reserve. He saw they went for this kind of price and then relisted them accordingly. I bought two pairs with relisted BINs for a combined $235 + shipping. The original BINs on the two pairs combined was $600.

Gonna second BIP on this - you need to leave the cat negative feedback for the stunt he's pulling and don't offer to cancel the transaction, let him eat the fees.

On another note I dunno where some of these guys are getting off with their AF1 prices these days - I've seen some '01-'02 Mids on my local Kijiji being listed for $200 with virtually no demand. Are these cats delusional or do they think their unhyped pairs are on the same level as some 'hyped' up AF1 Lunar of AF1 Foam?

i would leave a negative feedback - but he has 0 feedback already (a red flag right off the bat - but everyone's gotta start at 0 sometime, so i gave him the benefit of the doubt) so he doesnt give a sh*t about a negative feedback. i didn't realize he had to eat the fees if i didn't cancel the transaction - i'm definitely not canceling it. he claims he messed up the listing because he's new to ebay - like ebay takes a rocket scientist to figure out. oh well, i guess i'll continue my search for those orange/blue nyc jewel mids (not the retro version) - they've been grails for a long time now. so close.

i would leave a negative feedback - but he has 0 feedback already (a red flag right off the bat - but everyone's gotta start at 0 sometime, so i gave him the benefit of the doubt) so he doesnt give a sh*t about a negative feedback. i didn't realize he had to eat the fees if i didn't cancel the transaction - i'm definitely not canceling it. he claims he messed up the listing because he's new to ebay - like ebay takes a rocket scientist to figure out. oh well, i guess i'll continue my search for those orange/blue nyc jewel mids (not the retro version) - they've been grails for a long time now. so close.

Yeah bud, if the cancellation is not mutual he has to eat the eBay fees.

really sick stuff the last few pages, 2 mids on this page are DOPE!

damn MF sorry to here about those jewels, i lost a pair on YJP the other day sucks man

and yeah MN JV had a sick collect but if i remember correctly he sold it all on ebay last year

Not sure if he lurks, but he did sell a bunch of his stuff. IIRC, I got these 4 pairs from him when he was getting rid of his collection -

Last edited:
^i would love to find a pair of those carolina blue suedes in my size, but the seller of those NYC jewel mids should just let those go, its a OG of a retroed shoe but we all know the AF1 market is not up there with OG Jordans, i sold my jade green jewels (pictured below) for $125 shipped, i got them for $65 so i nearly doubled my money

Last edited:
BIP- Those White/Zen Patent Mids used to be mine a long while ago...I recognized the writing on the box. Always interesting to find a pair that you used to own still in action.

Pic from '07ish:

BIP- Those White/Zen Patent Mids used to be mine a long while ago...I recognized the writing on the box. Always interesting to find a pair that you used to own still in action.
Pic from '07ish:

Cool. I'm sure there a lot of pairs that have made the rounds. That particular pair is beginning to show some structural issues - loose in a few spots where the upper connects to the sole.

Can anyone give me info on these? Thanks

I'm not sure they're legit.

These have released a few times.

1995 originally, with a white swoosh.
2001 again with a black patent swoosh.

Was there another release with a black pebbled leather swoosh? Possible, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom