TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Anybody remember when white-on-white forces were just as hard to get on release day as Jordan's? Like you wouldn't have to camp but you'd have to be up early and be in touch with some mom and pop or FL employees to let you know when they were gonna drop. If you didn't cop that day you were waiting a good 6 months for a pair.
I definitely do! I was real young and was so thrown off by the concept.
The employees would tell me they would only come out certain times off the year. i was like 
embarassed.gif

Whats up FAM!

dope blueprints bip

so Alex(funcrusher) and myself have decided to get the ball rolling on a AF1 Blog/Archive etc so we started taking pics of both our collects
and hopefully soon BIPs. heres some shots we got so far

^my favorite AF1 colorway and my favorite artist! Welcome...

where are the size 14 heads at? I have something something coming that you might want.

and hopefully soon BIPs. heres some shots we got so far

We'll need to block off a fair amount of time. :tongue: But, one of these weekends coming up (I'm booked doing some consulting for a few weeks coming up), I want to invite you guys over and we'll do some pic snapping, beer drinking, and ish shooting.

For maximum fun, I'll try to sked on a week when my wife is out of town for work and we can make it boyz, kickz, and debauchery.

My first post! Kiwi AF1 & Keith Haring "Friends" Obey hoodie...

If anybody doesn't recognize, the table I use to shoot kicks (with my awful photo skills) is a Keith Haring print. The table in my home office was nicked up, so I basically used a Keith Haring print I bought at the recent exhibit in BK and laminated it over the table.

As much as I love Keith, I love that JA dissed the crack is wack mural. Have a pic on a hard drive somewhere. Need to unplug my kicks drive and sort through my graff hard drive to find it though.

EDIT - here it is. Crack may be wack on its own, but in spacebase it's the sheeezyyy :x

Last edited:
DamnI wish I could find pairs from way back then..... How are you guys able to find older pairs? All I know is Ebay :smh:

Back
Top Bottom