TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Got these the other day. Thanks man!

Yeah, those blk/wht/gum are savage. I have that pic saved from many years back.

I wear my green/white/ice outsole low canvas a lot , but the rolled canvas just doesn't cut it, especially if you wore the old joints in the 90s.

Last edited:
^Yeah I got the maroon/gum pair and wore them quite a bit, but that rolled stitching crap really bothered me after a while.

And wow, those black/gums are sick. Imagine if they had a white midsole. :x they would then be canvas courirs.

the canvas black gumsole is jsut insane .........
congrats on the vapor !

and please stop posting those black green canvas and the michigan ones please . Thanks you !

I

I have those maroon gums also. Got a nasty scratch on the weird leather midsole somehow. I also have 1989 maroons if I want to wear that color and the canvas pair feels super stiff, so they are pretty much useless.

Oh, I forgot about the leather midsole. I don't think there's any weird little gimmick I hated more than that. Nothing like a midsole with creases all the way around.

also, '89 Maroons? Pic??

damn these last few pages got me wet lol all that vintage goodness :smokin :smokin :nthat: :nthat:

i cant compete with you guys on 90s canvas but for now im happy with what i got
2 ofmy fav cvs ever 94 pines and canyons, i want a pair of those 94/95 black white lows sooooooo bad

and i pulled these out yesterday, decided this year nothing is sitting in the closet. everything is gonna be unds'd and worn from now on

those pine green lows are great.

those black/blue canvas highs are one of my favorites. i feel like a champ wearing those lol.

embroidered swoosh and gum outsole. what year are those? restoration dudes could make them look pretty new i bet.

From 2000.

I've been able to clean them. The problem is that the leather itself has seen so much wear that you can see it in the texture. They're actually BEAT, not just dirty.

Beat heat! my favorite. Wait till I post some before/after pics of my 96 snakes and linens :smile:

Let's see!

Back
Top Bottom