TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

riccardo tisci doing af1s for his first nike collab? the af1 still remains the best canvas for an artist to create. that being said, i'd probably buy the lows if not too much trouble.

whats up bros

those red jewels are beautiful both pairs
atmos are awesome
and those linens need no mention my all time favs
nice as usual bip

unds these 02 euros today

Those 02 Euro's :smokin
I need me a pair of them Atmos :smh: :smokin
Also if I could find me a pair of Stash AF1 :smokin
The struggle of being an 11.5 :smh:

riccardo tisci doing af1s for his first nike collab? the af1 still remains the best canvas for an artist to create. that being said, i'd probably buy the lows if not too much trouble.

I generally don't like that color blocking. Will need to see more pics.

Finally reunited with a pair of these... 

Very nice, Rpreme

On the hunt for size 10.5 or 11 Hong Kongs for a friend BTW. If anybody has any leads, hit the PM please.

don't know if I posted the white duckboot before
got the lunar af1 today since they were $60, and I had a coupon, came out to $33

both outlet pickups for cheap

white duckboots looking nice. supremely angry at myself for not doing a pair of duckboots when they were on nikeID >:

Hope you guys don't mind... but please allow me to share my recent pick-up/story...

The Nike PlayStation Air Force 1 was first released in 2006 as a promotional item and joint collaboration between Nike and Sony Computer Entertainment of America. Only 150 pairs were released (individually numbered). The shoe was never sold at retail.

In 2009, Sony reached out to Nike again to produce more of the now coveted sneaker. This time a limited run of 50 pairs(silver boxes) and 40 pairs (black boxes) were made (with slight differences from the 2006 version) and given to Sony employees/executives/media to help celebrate the upcoming 10th anniversary of the PlayStation 2 console.

In 2012 Complex Magazine ranked the 'PlayStation' AF1 as #11 on their list of 'The 100 Best Nike Air Force 1s of All Time'. A notable feat for a sneaker that was first released in 1982, which is now going on in age into it's 30s.

The legendary Bruce Kilgore (also did the Jordan 2) designed this iconic shoe that continues to impress decades after it first left his lab. Shortly after it was released, the sneaker was actually discontinued due to lack of sales. However in the New York tri-state area, the shoe began to pick up in popularity and was eventually re-released a few years later, and has been a regular ever since.

In case you didn't know. I like sneakers and video games a lot. I actually work in the gaming industry in product/design and marketing. I look at the sneaker trends & culture with inspiration often when creating products. The result, often times are amazing.

I first saw this shoe in person at E3 2006. It was the same time that I met my good friend Alex Wang, better known to the internet as 'retrokid.' Yes, the same 'retrokid' that helped launch Sole Collector magazine and one of the true OGs of Nike Talk (NT). He was rocking' them and we just talked about gaming/sneakers and our passions for both. Since then, I've been wanting a pair of these. Finally almost 8 years later, I got 'em!

Now to go after a 2009 pair. :wink:

Awesome playstations up there. And Great story 

Brought these out for a test run. Very comfortable... 

Nice story, @Markman23

It's always good to see passion behind pick-ups, especially when it comes to things that have gained a reputation as something of a glamour pair.

Playstations don't really do it for me, personally. ...However, I would drop bread on the non-patent version.

Back
Top Bottom