TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Ready for a little game of "not my pics?" :wink:

BIP - you metnioned that old Phillys colorway.. so i threw out that lebron PE in the same colorway. didnt post the picture for the sake of not reposting it again lol

makes me wonder how that 2002 obsidian/carolina pair would look with blue suede/nubuck .. :nerd:

Ahh. Gotcha. Right, it slipped my mind that that pair existed. But, the pic jogged my memory.

Ruff - those McHales are something else. I've seen them before, but they never get old. ...Would really be pretty light work to restore the midsole too.

Shame those McHales are like a size 15 though, even though they're a signed 80s PE and probably game worn I'd still wanna wear em if I had them :tongue:

Not mine, would do terrible things for these spruces though.

Edit: Why do the Japanese always seem to do their laces so tight?

Last edited:
I'm wondering, has anyone tried to retrobright white Jewels? I'd always thought they were clear rubber with a coloured painted backing but could they be coloured rubber? or f the coloured backing is also rubber could the retrobright penetrate and whiten it up? I'm curious to try but I'd like to see if anyone has any firsthand experience first.

damn, been a while. so far away from the collection and not acquiring anything new to contribute!

good stuff everyone.

on the topic of selling, my thoughts are that it's easiest, safest, and more satisfying to sell most pairs, at least any decent af1, within the communities. more or less everyone is pretty fair with pricing and knows each other so lowballing is not too huge of a factor here. jordan's, nb's, runners, etc do great on instagram and ebay, but you know that you're likely dealing with punks. i think i'll be doing some selling while i'm at home and you guys will be the first to know.

I say this everytime I see them, but those McHales are unbelievable. ..... Miguelone- I'm with you on tht, those spruces are absolutely INSANE!!!!

the air force 2 is actually one of my all time fav models.the retros sold awful but that dosent mean the shoe gets no love......maybe that cw.

the novelty of the air bakins made that cw work but alot of shoes couldnt pull it off.

put it this way if i had to make a top 25 of all time list(or shoes that i have seen/owned) the af2 would make that list.

I'm wondering, has anyone tried to retrobright white Jewels? I'd always thought they were clear rubber with a coloured painted backing but could they be coloured rubber? or f the coloured backing is also rubber could the retrobright penetrate and whiten it up? I'm curious to try but I'd like to see if anyone has any firsthand experience first.
Well it seems like it does work, it's taking an incredibly long time though compared to white soles/midsoles. Will post some results tonight :D

Back
Top Bottom