TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I have no need for them other than to look at 'em...and I can do that on the interwebz
laugh.gif

This idea is what has been bothering me about collecting recently and also the reason why I have only one DS pair left in my collection.  I remember buying shoes, marveling at them for a couple days then tossing them on the shelf. Its sort of a temporary thrill unless you're buying to wear. 

The signature is from....uh...2005? too lazy/don't care enough to change it. That's probably why my avatar has been outdated for 5 years
laugh.gif

Anyway, all PM's have been replied to.

As for the storage unit. Yes, it sucks. I have over 20k worth of kicks in there and the worst part...SHE knows that. But that's ok; I've got plenty of ways to keep her from doing anything stupid. Just waiting for my chance to take the stage.

Keeping with this new trend:

ry%3D400

The signature is from....uh...2005? too lazy/don't care enough to change it. That's probably why my avatar has been outdated for 5 years
laugh.gif

Anyway, all PM's have been replied to.

As for the storage unit. Yes, it sucks. I have over 20k worth of kicks in there and the worst part...SHE knows that. But that's ok; I've got plenty of ways to keep her from doing anything stupid. Just waiting for my chance to take the stage.

Keeping with this new trend:

ry%3D400

I love it, a guy with the username "killafornia" mocking somebody else for acting like a gangster on the internet.

shoemasta, some great stuff, good luck with the legal battle. hearing about that kinda drama reminds me of why I love being single.

I love it, a guy with the username "killafornia" mocking somebody else for acting like a gangster on the internet.

shoemasta, some great stuff, good luck with the legal battle. hearing about that kinda drama reminds me of why I love being single.

I appreciate all the kind words. Civil court is such a pain in the *$%. I'd much rather be going to criminal court...
roll.gif

Some more pics...

ry%3D400

A little background story. I got my first pair in '06. I wore them occasionally, but nothing crazy. Sold that pair and a week later missed the buttery soft materials so I got another pair. This time was different, though. This new pair had glue residue on the midsole. They weren't what I remembered. Sooooo, being anal as hell...I bought 3 more pairs over the next few months and sold the 2 that didn't meet my standards. Rocked one pair in to the ground. Sold it to dude in Japan for $200 
roll.gif
. Copped a brand new pair....and now they are both locked up!

I appreciate all the kind words. Civil court is such a pain in the *$%. I'd much rather be going to criminal court...
roll.gif

Some more pics...

ry%3D400

A little background story. I got my first pair in '06. I wore them occasionally, but nothing crazy. Sold that pair and a week later missed the buttery soft materials so I got another pair. This time was different, though. This new pair had glue residue on the midsole. They weren't what I remembered. Sooooo, being anal as hell...I bought 3 more pairs over the next few months and sold the 2 that didn't meet my standards. Rocked one pair in to the ground. Sold it to dude in Japan for $200 
roll.gif
. Copped a brand new pair....and now they are both locked up!

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Sooooo, being anal as hell...I bought 3 more pairs over the next few months and sold the 2 that didn't meet my standards. 

i like your style.. i'd do/did the same
laugh.gif

sucks about the legal troubles, hope everything works out for you man.

Sooooo, being anal as hell...I bought 3 more pairs over the next few months and sold the 2 that didn't meet my standards. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

laugh.gif

No B-grades baby!
ry%3D400

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

laugh.gif

No B-grades baby!
ry%3D400

Shoemastaaaaa! You wear the same sizes as me...lemme know when your collection gets out of storage lmao...no seriously.

Shoemastaaaaa! You wear the same sizes as me...lemme know when your collection gets out of storage lmao...no seriously.

Originally Posted by qwertoponon

I'll get a list together soon. Been really busy the past few days...
ry%3D400

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by qwertoponon

I'll get a list together soon. Been really busy the past few days...
ry%3D400

nerd.gif

Bought a fresh pair of White/Whites for the Sade concert in Baltimore tomorrow. Easily have had over 20 pair at this point. Still smile when open the box...
smile.gif

Bought a fresh pair of White/Whites for the Sade concert in Baltimore tomorrow. Easily have had over 20 pair at this point. Still smile when open the box...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom