TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Just posting to approve the love of fungi.
Nice kicks? Check.
Tasty and versatile food? Check.
Fun recreational drug? Check.
Extender of life in Super Mario Brothers games? Check.
Hairstyle worn in my junior high school year book photo? Unfortunately, check.

Haha! :lol: especially on the 3rd one :pimp:

Last edited:
I remember Flight Club had a pair of Mushrooms in my size a few years ago but they were $400. I couldn't bring myself to do it. To this day I'm conflicted. Part of me says I should have bought them and the other part of my says I made the right choice.
I remember the 8.5 size pair on Flight Club. My wife ended up getting those for me for Christmas. People always ask me if I'm willing to sell my Mushrooms, but since my wife got them, they are worth more to me.

91 teals on the last page are fire

nice wears BIP & Kev, i remember i wanted a mushroom cut so bad when i was 5/6 when i seen my cousin with it. My dad was sooo against it and i got the Vanilla Ice instead lol

nice price too on those orange jewels maza

I would just like to say that this site is RIDICULOUSLY ANNOYING with this "Since you are new here your post is being held for moderation." CRAP!!! 
mad.gif

At first I thougt you meant something like the ones on the lower left, which didn't really translate to linens IMO but still might look sick, but then I realized you meant something more like the upper right, which would have never occured to me, but is absolutely genius.

Just messed around for a minute with the new options. Came up with a couple of more obvious inspirations. 2012 Olympic lows, and then used the pearlized patent to make columbia XI inspired lows, although I have NO idea what pearlized patent will look like.

I don't usually mess around with the Nike ID, but I'm on vacation and have something to do later, so I can't start drinking...

Anyway, I'd do those linens if didn't have 2 pairs of the originals #humblebrag

But, what about recreating linens and mushrooms as highs!!!

I also might do one of these as an Indian teal imitation -

This would kind of a merge of the colored outsole idea

This is more of the '93 (I think) Carolina high style with the black sole

And, here's the more classic style

I may have to pull some triggers!

Forgot to make the straps chlorine blue, but I'd do that too.

Last edited:
just messing around a little bit this morning

of course the obvious south beach colorway.

I think I am going to pull the trigger on the all infrared upper w/ metallic swoosh

Yeah, Kev. I ID'd a fake of Purple highs when they first put the AF1s up last year and was satisfied with the quality.

I'd like to see the metallic colors in person or at least in pics before pulling the trigger on the linen highs though.

Yeah, Kev. I ID'd a fake of Purple highs when they first put the AF1s up last year and was satisfied with the quality.
I'd like to see the metallic colors in person or at least in pics before pulling the trigger on the linen highs though.

Not the whole shoe, but it gives you some idea of the finish:

:lol: The first thing I tried to make was a metallic linen... but to my dismay there was no rosegold colored sole. Seems like I'm not the only one with such inclinations.

So the metallic linens would be quite metallic.

I think they'd work better than the metallic mushrooms.

But, now I'm also tempted to remake white and gold highs.

This was not in my expected sneaker budget for the month though. Might have to buy some scratch offs tonight and hope I get lucky. :tongue:

Congrats, bro! That's a hell of a pick-up!

:pimp: :smokin :smokin

Glad we're not the same size or I'd be heated.

Remember all that stuff I said about being fam and how we should collude and not go at one another in order to keep prices down and all that. Yeah, I'd be acting the hypocrite with the quickness if those were a 9....

Last edited:
if I.D.s were $140 shipped, I would probably have a closet full of them, only keeping 8 pairs of jordans and selling the rest.

Back
Top Bottom