TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Nice wheats Doodadee
BIP siiick canvas 96pats nyc and all those jewels :x :smokin
M4 thanks bro, happy to see you got them
and yes MF s/o to you for being first on the scene lol
those goldenrod jewels are crazy i hope you get them Maza
nice 20th annys Ji
Hollow your down to a nice final 4 tho, good to see you post again hope all is well

01 caros for the day

Last edited:
uenos are fake, liner should be leather, the lace badge should be gold, and they should have a deeper color too them

bbkam- could you please post a picture of the barcode tag? that is the best way to tell. i def agree with everything you mentioned jae, but the quality on them is oddly on par with authentic's...

At the risk of blowing up my PM, I'm going to say that the Broncos NYCs are far from my favorite of the mid-jewel CWs.

They're nice, for sure and I'm glad to have a pair, but if I was looting a store full of jewel mids, there are definitely other CWs I'd go for ahead of them. Indys and Reds probably being at the head of the class. If you include lows, there are LOTS of jewels I'd take over those.

Yeah, I know - I'm an ingrate! :D

Well the guy said they were B-Grades? Not sure if that has anything to do with them being slightly different? Or they could just be fakes as you said lol. Heres some more pictures the dude sent me, i still havent received the shoes yet, waiting on post.

The dubrae should be gold, I guess.

I thought the lining was supposed to be leather, but I saw some other seemingly legit pairs that looked like they didn't have leather lining either.

Again, these super limited joints are not my area of expertise though.

I'm no authority on QS like the Ueno's but the tag with the B on it doesn't look suspect to me so I'd be confident. You could just ask Opium as a thought. They still look nice even if...

Agreed there also supposed to have fat laces and the lasering on the tongue is not supposed to touch the liner

those uenos 100% fake. No leather lining not to mention all the flowers are supposed to be seamless across the toe box, mid panel,etc.... none of those line up at all :frown:

Thanks bros. I got my money back just now. I reported him to Ebay too. Hate fake *** sellers man. I knew it was too good to be true lol

Not to worry, found another pair for cheaper tho, these are 100% legit tho. Shame about the quality. Anyone reckon i could restore them? lol

Thanks bros. I got my money back just now. I reported him to Ebay too. Hate fake *** sellers man. I knew it was too good to be true lol

Not to worry, found another pair for cheaper tho, these are 100% legit tho. Shame about the quality. Anyone reckon i could restore them? lol
LMFAO!

That pair has been sitting on the bay forever.

Personally, I don't think they're restore-able, but if you can do it, go for it.

....And then holla at me, I got some water I'ma need you to turn into wine.

Well the guy said they were B-Grades? Not sure if that has anything to do with them being slightly different? Or they could just be fakes as you said lol. Heres some more pictures the dude sent me, i still havent received the shoes yet, waiting on post.
IM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW LMFAOOOOO!!!!!!  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Faker than a 4 dollar bill. How any of y'all regulars aka supposed aficionados on air forces could think there is even a slight chance these are real is beyond me. 

I feel like this dude is trolling. Either way, I'm frickin DYINNNNG. 

Back
Top Bottom