TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

xilegacy - very clean! i got a DS pair coming in the mail i cant wait to wear them

i just need some 96 patents now!

OT, but they need to give these guys a 101 on money management before they actually play their first league game. Damn shame when you gotta hustle your 'Lasered' White on Whites to pay bills.

True that.

It's harder than you would originally think to become rich overnight - you're in over your head and have 100 people who are really out for their own best interest telling you they have yours in mind.

Still need to watch the "Broke" 30 for 30 on my DVR.

just won these on Ebay for $81 shipped.

I already paid for them, but after further analyzation of the pics...did they come with this sole?

I already paid for them, but after further analyzation of the pics...did they come with this sole?

wow, I don't know why someone would "fake" a pair of those and sell them for so little
but those are NOT the soles I have on my pair.
leather on the upper looks just right, though.

I'll post pics tomorrow maybe.
or check the tag when I'm not so under the influence.

also, did you get the metal "italy" shaped hangtag at least?

Last edited:
BIP killen it with the cvs and patent bro
nice 96 mids Kazi, i like the black laces much better
nice blueprints and 96 pats JordanFreaks
those yellowed/blue/white mids are very very dope SC, i had a chance at a few pairs a couple years ago but i didnt make it happen
and those lux highs are deff fakes

To add to the patent love

wow, I don't know why someone would "fake" a pair of those and sell them for so little
but those are NOT the soles I have on my pair.
leather on the upper looks just right, though.

I'll post pics tomorrow maybe.
or check the tag when I'm not so under the influence.

also, did you get the metal "italy" shaped hangtag at least?

Bro, I'll be so mad. And NO, they dont come with the tag, which I knew before buying. Anyone else have any input

Im planning to make a ID and I was wondering if this is suppose to be midnight navy?

Last edited:
Those LUX Highs are definitly legit! Tag, Shape andMaterials look good. Think that sole was custom made, but i don't know why someone would do that!

@ instaPump - yes, thats the midnight navy denim. You only get black &white denim besides that.

Those LUX Highs are definitly legit! Tag, Shape andMaterials look good. Think that sole was custom made, but i don't know why someone would do that!

@ instaPump - yes, thats the midnight navy denim. You only get black &white denim besides that.

Thats what I was thinking. They looked good, but why would the guy put up all these really good pics of the shoes, and then ALSO post a pic of a fake sole.

Also, the seller is from Canada, could that have something to do with it?

^^^
Did you ask the seller where he bought them from? I know they never released here in Canada.

Also, how many times has this shoe released? I think it was twice?

Do you guys think it would be possible to dye the denim darker?

Last edited:
Last edited:
my sole, box, and tag

these are links to the same pics 'at full size'
https://statich.niketalk.com/0/0d/0de5d2b7_20121017_125746.jpeg
https://statich.niketalk.com/e/ed/edd26b41_20121017_125801.jpeg

again, the uppers look right, tag looks right.
even the insole seems legit.
maybe they did release more than once?
I can't imagine variant makers wanting to fake an unpopular shoe made of good leather.

Man, I'm not sure either. I know we sold them at my store back in 05, and I remember them with the sole that yours have...but literally everything else about the shoe looks spot on. I'm wondering if the odd sole has something to do with them coming from Canada?

Man, I'm not sure either. I know we sold them at my store back in 05, and I remember them with the sole that yours have...but literally everything else about the shoe looks spot on. I'm wondering if the odd sole has something to do with them coming from Canada?

The outsole is mos def modified. Look at the pictures carefully, you can see the outline of the original sole. Besides the Canadian version would have studs and/or spikes for all the snow and ice we get here. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom