TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

sick sick stuff mentholguy
nice cones rpreme and doo(nice jewels too bro)
dope LAs up there, if thats the pair for ebay it was a great price and im mad i slept
and very nice lasers kazi

mail man dropped these off today.

its a good day

@rampagefr
Wow I pickup canvas orange too a few days ago psy... Niceee...

@mentholguy
Sick collection...

Last edited:
^i regret not doing a pair of Heiny IDs

S/o to corgi for these reeds. I see these getting some serious wear once the rain stops.

Last edited:
great pickups Nedsrock !!
super heineken ID Instapump
and damn , i need those crimson

Btw i m thinking it been a while since some guys made the one's tee .... could be interesting to drop some new ones

It's funny. I feel like Crimsons are a shoe that could really spark a bidding war among the team. There may be more sought-after pairs, rarer pairs, etc. But, that is a pair that a lot of people really like and very few have in their collections.

It's funny. I feel like Crimsons are a shoe that could really spark a bidding war among the team. There may be more sought-after pairs, rarer pairs, etc. But, that is a pair that a lot of people really like and very few have in their collections.

i second that. crimsons have been on my list forever! haha

I NEED THOSE! same as everyone else in here haha

Size 11 heads in search of crimsons, hit me up. I like them a lot, but I wouldn't be too sad to see them go. Hope everyone had a great Christmas - wifey and I are vacationing down In sunny Boca Raton right now.

Thread is moving down the board - we can't have that.

So, doing a little digging on my hard drive, I figure this might be interesting. Here are a few pics of pairs I hardly ever see. Anybody here holding any of these pairs? If so, post a pic. At the same time, if any of you have pics of super obscure CWs that you hardly ever see - feel free to share those... maybe somebody is sitting on them.

...Some of these pics may actually have originally been from some of the members here. It's a small world like that sometimes. Here we go.

Are these GS? GS-only?

Stuntman Mike might have a pair of these.

I might kill some of y'alls loved ones for these

Canvas Highs are always appreciated.

Only other pair I'm aware with the HK style hollow swoosh. Or is there some navy embroidery in there?

Also, would commit violent acts for thse

What is up with these two? Are they even legit? The first ones could be samples?

Last edited:
yo bip that first blue suede pair.. i lost on auction last year.. ds 9.5 sold for 300 usd... I know the owner and i bother him bi-yearly to sell me them

Back
Top Bottom