TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Hey everyone, not sure if anyone remembers MetalStitch anymore but it's good to be back on NT especially on this thread. I've been busy reading through the lengthy thread and still it's as good as the previous old threads.

On a side note....anyone seen these before? Black Silver Full Nubucks from 1993. Blasts from the past still never fails to amaze me once in awhile because these are gorgeous despite the cracked nubuck (sadly...). The 90s indeed were the golden era of AF1s.

Last edited:
The whole clear concept is cool if you don't over use it. Like the Espos are cool but like it should have ended there. It's like Oregons chrome helmets. They're the only ones that should have them and now everyone is doing it. I still say denim and corduroy.

The whole clear concept is cool if you don't over use it. Like the Espos are cool but like it should have ended there. It's like Oregons chrome helmets. They're the only ones that should have them and now everyone is doing it. I still say denim and corduroy.
Honestly nike didn't over do the whole clear concept it was all the fakes that over did it. Nike only had a handful of shoes with clear materials the espos invisible men and women wii af2 and a pair of 6.0 dunks I remember. Nike actually did a good job of not making it really a gimmick when they coulda REALLY capitalized on that whole clear shoe craze so honestly I give Nike props on that aspect of not wh oring out a shoe

Hey everyone, not sure if anyone remembers MetalStitch anymore but it's good to be back on NT especially on this thread. I've been busy reading through the lengthy thread and still it's as good as the previous old threads.

On a side note....anyone seen these before? Black Silver Full Nubucks from 1993. Blasts from the past still never fails to amaze me once in awhile because these are gorgeous despite the cracked nubuck (sadly...). The 90s indeed were the golden era of AF1s.

I have a pair. I was going to post a pic yesterday, but went to a happy hour after work, and well, you know...

thanks for the love guys

MF - they may have had a 02 release date idk but the tag says they were produced mid 01 also there was i think its 02 womans release white leather with a patent swoosh
Russian Bear - Nice PU on the Ks

Thanks man.

heres a pic of my pecan highs that referenced on solecuts magazine screen shots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom