TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i'm down but not out :nerd:

:wow:

I was crash coursing throught the last 10 pages I've missed and this stopped me in my tracks... I HATE YOU! :smokin

DS?

Last edited:
its cool, your contribution can be those muchrooms i just posted haha..

-infamoss.. you got those cones pretty fast.. ebay?
Yeah, I was eyeing them on Ebay the same time I hit you up. it's a size 10 though(need a 9-9.5) but got em for $47 shipped.. not bad I guess.. Need's some plus white on the sole and the cone isn't so vibrant in color.

Bespokes arrived. Went with a nautical theme. Italian leather, navy canvas, tan waxed canvas, yellow patent swoosh/white 3M outline, navy velvet, navy velvet insoles, red Italian leather for the lining, navy nylon, red patent/white 3M outline interior swooshes, navy rubberized leather, and a gum sole.

when i was checking out the pics on instagram, that was the first thing i said to myself.. "man that heel tab is nice!"

always cool to see a different variation on the heel tab.

ty- i didnt notice you had different colored lace holes when i first checked them out.. thats also a nice touch.

Those came out very nice Ty. I don't know why but it reminds me of USA Soccer team. Maybe a little like the world cup patent forces from a few years back.

Good **** Ty.

Only thing I have to offer beyond that is that I picked up the Women's Redwood Premium Lows that corgi had up recently.

Love that sneaker.

Thanks fellas! The guys from Mercer were in Chicago for a week this pass August so I went on and treated myself. Figured I'd try to clean up the back tab by leaving just the swoosh. Played with an array of navys so I used the lace holes to add a little pop.

My favorite part is the velvet insole.

all of my fellas in team af1 thread drive me crazy!!
I'm very excited to see your af1 collections.

this weekend's pics.

'95 AIR FORCE 1 HIGH CVS SC
COLLEGE ORANGE / WHITE

Last edited:
this thread may be the best it's ever been right now - dating all the way back to the inception of vol. 1. i'll have something new (and old) to offer later this week, but here are some recycled contributions until then to keep this rolling:

heres white/ yellow af1s from 1998 i got some more af1s coming in this week then i show what i got so far

Back
Top Bottom