TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Anyone id these joints for me
Thank you!

Last edited:
after being on IG for a few weeks, i have just one question: WASSUP WITH THE KOREANS AND THEIR HEAVY DUTY AF1 LOVE?! so unexpected. solecuts please explain!

after being on IG for a few weeks, i have just one question: WASSUP WITH THE KOREANS AND THEIR HEAVY DUTY AF1 LOVE?! so unexpected. solecuts please explain!
tell me about it! dudes pop up with some super butter pairs like its nothin...i be in awe lol

yup, some of the wildest collections i've ran into are from korea, glad there are some students here that can translate posts for me!

Everyone always told me that they don't like the look/cut of the mids. The flax released and the mid hype is alive and well again

I always appreciated the mids. Most people only do the lows and highs

Everyone always told me that they don't like the look/cut of the mids. The flax released and the mid hype is alive and well again

I always appreciated the mids. Most people only do the lows and highs

Agreed.

Mids are at a disadvantage because they didn't drop until 1994, and then they were used a lot in the jewel line. So, they miss out on all the '93 and earlier greatness. And, if you aren't a big fan of jewels, which some people are not, then that cuts into a lot of the mid line. Then, the all white mids becaume the officlal hood shoe, so that sort of dragged it down a notch.

But, if you know your history and have a deep knowledge of the AF1 archive, you know that there are lots of dope mids too. I'd easily say they are my least favorite cut of the three, but that doesn't mean there aren't dozens and dozens of pairs worth chasing.

My only gripe with mids is the strap loses its firmness after awhile and becomes all loose and flappy.

mids are my fav out of all three cuts...perfect cut imo. makes it even better that alotta jewels in the late 90s got paired with them like bip said. then when they phased the jewels out the cws got doper...comets, chocolates, chutneys from 98, obsidians with the stitched usa flag, flaxes, spark blues...i could go on n on

i was in HOH the other day (don't ask me why i was in there) and i see the "yeezy" forces still sitting on the shelves. kinda makes me chuckle that the af1 is probably the only shoe in that colorway to not be an instant sell out :lol:

Hey team, speaking of mids; can I get a price check on a pair of recon mids.
The steel toe Black and White camo, worn a handfull of Times (so I guess the condition is about 80%) Size 9 with a replacement box.
Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
Looking to sell, not to buy ;-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom