TEAM AIR TRAINER

My 2012 chlorophyll are an 11 and my French opens are 10.5. That being said I would say they run very similarly. If you believe 2012 chlorophyll to be TTS, than these are too.
wait, how does that make sense?  your 2012 chloros fit at an 11, the 2015 french opens are bigger, so you got a half size down at 10.5.  so they would not fit the same.  thats the discrepancy i had with the 2012 chloro (fitting tts) but the 2013 infrareds and 2013 brogues (fitting too big).  all being size 10s.  

everything non sb prior to 2012 size 10 - good

sb trainer 1  size 10 - snug

2012 chloro size 10 - good

2013 brogue size 10 - too roomy

2013 infrared size 10 - too roomy

therefore, 2015 french open sp frag size 10 - more than likely, too roomy

Last edited:
No. I don't think I explained it clearly. They do run the same. I was just saying that they're two different sizes but do run similarly. I didn't have two exact sizes to compare, but relatively do run the same.

No. I don't think I explained it clearly. They do run the same. I was just saying that they're two different sizes but do run similarly. I didn't have two exact sizes to compare, but relatively do run the same.
Both the same. TTS
oh okay.  did you copp online or in store?  if online, how did you know to go half down?

I got them online. Generally I'll grab either 10.5 or 11 based on availability and price. Which ever is a better deal I'm copping. I'm not super critical on fit I guess, as long as not too off. I won't buy a 10 or 11.5, but 10.5 or 11 I'm usually good.

Unless I know of a certain shoe running large or small of course. That's what sucks about buying online so much, not knowing true sizing. I prefer an 11 just to have it a slight bit larger if possible. I like to use sneaker shields with some shoes and the slight amount larger allowes for them. If trimmed they're not bad.

Unless I know of a certain shoe running large or small of course. That's what sucks about buying online so much, not knowing true sizing. I prefer an 11 just to have it a slight bit larger if possible. I like to use sneaker shields with some shoes and the slight amount larger allowes for them. If trimmed they're not bad.
well thats the disappointment i found with the infrareds.  at1s have been 100% consistent with me.  every pair from 2003-2012 fit perfect at size 10 (half size up from my tts) and now this weird tooling or cut or whatever it is from 2013 on has them a bit longer.  feel like clown shoes on me.  this discussion has come up elswhere but:

air max 95 is 100% consistent.

air max 1.  99% fit me spot on, except 2015 safaris.

air max 97 fit snug at tts, but i deal with it.

air max 180 fits snug at tts, but i deal with it.   

air max 90 is a quagmire.  every other pair is a diff size in my tts.  so what i have been doing if i back track 90s, is default to tts and stretch them with a wooden shoe tree. now im selling off all my 10s. 

Last edited:
well thats the disappointment i found with the infrareds.  at1s have been 100% consistent with me.  every pair from 2003-2012 fit perfect at size 10 (half size up from my tts) and now this weird tooling or cut or whatever it is from 2013 on has them a bit longer.  feel like clown shoes on me.  this discussion has come up elswhere but:

air max 95 is 100% consistent.
air max 1.  99% fit me spot on, except 2015 safaris.
air max 97 fit snug at tts, but i deal with it.
air max 180 fits snug at tts, but i deal with it.   
air max 90 is a quagmire.  every other pair is a diff size in my tts.  so what i have been doing if i back track 90s, is default to tts and stretch them with a wooden shoe tree. now im selling off all my 10s. 

That might have been the most useful post I've read in this forum. I appreciate the breakdown brother.

That might have been the most useful post I've read in this forum. I appreciate the breakdown brother.
haha well please dont take my word as a standard.  many on here dont agree or just dont care with the slight variance in length, width and overal size. im just an OCD freak about my sneaker size. 

Well my friend after being on this forum for only a little while, if I had to trust anyone about fit and sizing it'd be you. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Is anyone aware of the 'Auburn air trainer sc high' being released in GS sizes? I can vaguely remember seeing them? I Did some internet searching and am coming up with nothing.

Is anyone aware of the 'Auburn air trainer sc high' being released in GS sizes? I can vaguely remember seeing them? I Did some internet searching and am coming up with nothing.

Pretty sure they did release the last time around bc I remember debating grabbing an infant pair at the outlet.

Pretty sure they did release the last time around bc I remember debating grabbing an infant pair at the outlet.
Yeah I thought so. I can't find them now though. If anyone comes across them I'd appreciate it if you hit me up. Thanks

He's a 10c now, 16.5 cm. So anything above that would be awesome. Thanks

If you find any DS pairs in C sizes, could you shoot me a line (after you've found your kid's first obviously)? I've been trying to find a DS pair for display purposes for a while w/ no luck.

If you find any DS pairs in C sizes, could you shoot me a line (after you've found your kid's first obviously)? I've been trying to find a DS pair for display purposes for a while w/ no luck.
Will do. I mean there's gotta be some floating around, no?

SC toddlers were cute but well... and I think nike released nice SC2s laser crimson GSs.

But passed :smile:

Love moving my OG QS, so cosy, so soft leather and paint don't seem to chip at all... +"sail" color ages much better than white really.

Also have 2 ds pairs sleeping, 12s and 6s.

Patiently waiting -within less than 2 years?- for my son's feet to reach 24cm, so I can offer him...

walk around in the same kicks, staring at soles crumbling :smile:

SC toddlers were cute but well... and I think nike released nice SC2s laser crimson GSs.

But passed :smile:

Love moving my OG QS, so cosy, so soft leather and paint don't seem to chip at all... +"sail" color ages much better than white really.

Also have 2 ds pairs sleeping, 12s and 6s.

Patiently waiting -within less than 2 years?- for my son's feet to reach 24cm, so I can offer him...

walk around in the same kicks, staring at soles crumbling :smile:
Beautiful collection. I've got the 2009 I just UNDS recently and the orange portions of the midsoles chipped within hours. Sucked

Back
Top Bottom