TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 7hillz

Good stuff as usual everybody!

Wore these today...
6yo8w9l.jpg

Those are purrdy!
laugh.gif

Best colorway IMO.

@ James:
Yeah, i'm very happy with those. Was looking for a DS pair for a while now and never came across my size untill i saw em pop up on ebay. I'll post picswhen i'm back in Belgium.
btw Its very nice here in Barcelona but i'm moving again next month. This time it will be Valencia. Wish me luck with that cause i'm going to need it.

Chris, send me some also...dont know what the hell it is but its cool
laugh.gif

7hills...fresh!!

Steve, send some of that xmas bonus my way!

Thanks everybody for the comments on my customs! I'm very pleased with how they came out.

GOOD LUCK GUY!!!

Mic those Granite Stabs are in some LA outlets for $49.99 I've heard...

Anybody seen these new wmns 90s from Footlocker?
Nice colorway, but that print sucks. Might buy 'em on sale and repaint the mudguard...

7x2wqqr.jpg

Guy, Valencia - Barcelona - Valencia.
Make up your mind man!
laugh.gif
Good luck with the move tough.
Some really nice stuff last few pages. Sarafi's, Og commets, Wmms obsidian, Fresh 96's (still need a pair
frown.gif
), too much to name...!
Nice customs Hub, those were all black right? Made em look a lot less plain.
Got somethin commin in today. Hope to post pictures later! *Grails*

Gotta step my posting game up! Told myself i would make a collection post at 500th.
By this rate, it'll be 2010!
laugh.gif

400 posts in almost 3 years. shm
Terrible!

Jonas, this was the base shoe:

460_large_image.jpg

Those grails are probably those sz10 AM1 Safaris right? I was very close to buying them, but the seller didn't reply anymore...
mad.gif

Enjoy 'em mate! Got a DS pair on the way, hope they don't fit big because they're a sz10.5.... Greeeeeed!!!

Thanks for all of the kind words fam. They are definitely my favorite pair of 96s!

and

Thanks Chris, much appreciated!

Safe travels and Happy Holidays everybody
happy.gif

Page 3?! hell no. And also want to take this opportunity to wish everyone in the Fam Happy Holidays. HO-HO-HO.
sig_bg2.gif

Cheers!

Nice lights Oli...I could use a wearable pair of those.

Those '96 are fresh as well, that colorway is one of the best. Second only to scream greens.

If anyone wants a pair of DS 1996 AM1s size 11, hit me up. Check my ebay link below, I'll let 'em go way cheaper than my BIN price (Bills are pilingup). Hate to let 'em go, so I'd rather it be someone who will properly appreciate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom