TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup fam?

I'll be starting the mix around 9pm tonight. Going to be playing a few Little Brother joints at first...some of their new album and then at 9:30 or so I'll go in to the Guru set.

see you all there.

link -

Dave

FAM!

justin...funniest gif you have ever posted....(tiny) hands down
first pickup in a long time...quite possibly the ugliest pair of sneakers I own, but damn I have been dying to get them

4541526657_16afabe398_o.jpg

4541526827_b521bc7fc9_o.jpg

PS...as far as SASU goes:
Dear MR BRICK DADDY,

Your reservation #XXXXXXXX at the San Antonio Marriott Northwest begins soon. We're excited you'll be visiting and are preparing for your stay.

YEZZIR!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eorr - good stuff man

deuce - siiiiiick!!!

jdocs - dope pics!

cubanbee - very dope homegrowns man

nwt - dope 95's sir

eastla - nice chillis. still need a pair

bricksb - hahah...yeh ugliest AM1 I own as well but damn I love them. Good pick up.

ed - eyyyyyyyyyy!!! dope hermano

ajdlt - enjoy them bro. a la mierda con Interscope. LOL...jk

Good thing those Avatar AM90s don't have a tail or dreadlocks hanging out the back.
smh.gif

Maybe the Hyperstrikes will have "NIKE AIR" written on the back in Na'vi.

finally found me a cheap pair of rasta am1s!

excited i am, been looking for a decent priced pair since i got justin his pair last year on the low....

...ahhhhh now the waiting game begins!

BRICK ... UGLY ??? .... I THINK NOT. I been wanting a pair since the get go. Im still on the hunt for that beast. NICE PICKUP homie.

thanks for all the comments on the 87s everybody. thought it was weird everyone was talking bout the two black pattas, but the purple pattas got no love. haha o well i give them love.
one day i'll have an am collection like some of you all. i'm really just getting started on my am game. i had a few in high school, but now i'm back to them and with a vengeance.

brick-if you like them then thats all that matters, but man i dunno if i could rock em.

Justin at it again with the hilarious gifs!
laugh.gif

Brick: I must say those are one of the ugliest AM1s.......... that I would love to own! They look even 
sick.gif
 (it's funny how this emoticon's took a 180 over the years lol) with black laces (word to Mic)! 

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Good job Brian now they're looking at eachother like
"yea that sounds like a good idea"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just point and laugh at the children camping out for them if they were real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wow there has been some amazing stuff the past few pages
pimp.gif

no AM's today but two ID's came in the mail, i will take pics tomorrow

once again thanks to the fam for checkin in on the Word up Wednesday mix...

Cris- we might need an AM FAM "Word up Wednesday" shirt...haha.

peace,

Dave

Nice BayBully.

Those art pieces are from the Footlocker Club Air Max 90 Art competition which just closed for entries. Winner to be announced soon.

A couple more 90s are about to drop through them, a red/yellow/blue and the grey/volt colourways, this month and next.

New lights out here next week as well, hoping those USA cw ones with the perforated side accents, but i'm not sure.

Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or is the air bubble on the left shoe like twice the size of the air bubble on the right shoe?

06.jpg

Weird. 

Some Nikes had QC issues back then (quality back then wasnt perfect either). I remember seeing a pic of OG Pippen 1s where one air unit looked a little bigger than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom