TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

damn i know i've seen most of these maxes before, some i haven't even seen before, but there's nothing like seeing all of them posted one afteranother! sooo much heat! i'm loving it guys, thank you for posting all your pics! this is why there are 500 pages of TEAM AM FAM!

i can only hope that my collection of runners can grow into at least half of what i've seen here
laugh.gif

Shouts to the Fam for making the best thread on NT! nothing but pure quality!
pimp.gif

OOOMGGG *Droo0oo0o0o0o0o00lzzz*

Anniversary times on this thread is just the sickness, no need to even point out anything here, all of you guys straight up KILLED ITHARDCORE.

I got some good news for myself though; accidentally (as I was trying to not spend another penny on shoes anymore for a short amount of time now) I came acrossa pair of a really big holy grail of mine for an unbelievable price imo:

http://www.marktplaats.nl...-kiss-of-death-46-ds.html

dude's gonna charge me like €170ish probably which is a f*cking steal comapared to the €300 I wanted to spend in the first place on this other guy'spair. I've also asked him about the authenticity and he claimed to have picked em up over ebay from the states and had it check by others on some forum tooand they all claimed they're okay but if anyone here could look at those pics and confirm this for me I'd be thankful. To me personally they look goodin those pics too. I know lot's of people here again are probably not the biggest fans of this pair but w/e I'm buyin em for myself after all so noneed to even tell me you dislike em
smile.gif
I'm also not even really planning on wearing em that much or maybe at all... I know they suck to walk around in sothat's also why but also this is one of the few pairs that I'd totally hate to (see) beat, they're just a work of art to me (wow gay).

But now comes the best part; I sold my Tech Packs for a great price too so I could get those CLOTS now
happy.gif
lol I'm so happy now, let's just hopeit's all gonna work out fine and I'll be a very pleased youngman again
smile.gif

Sorry for all these big posts from me all the time!!

Serious Amount of AM heat on the last couple pages: Corwinator, Seb, Oli, CrisOne, Micromorales, Inc, Silver Surfer, Gasp, Ucasta, Battleground, Jwdanklefs,Kevin2nd I have serious AM envy
devil.gif

Heres a repost of some of my favorite AMs that I have (for the record I switched back to black laces on the safari 87s):

insta - your collection always sickens me
laugh.gif
... that first picture where they are all in plastic bags
smh.gif
outrageous

Originally Posted by micmorales

damn Tibor, thats a great plan!! I can have my guys ready outside the shop with the getaway bikes!

great pics bro...

Guy, goed je weer te zien hier man! How about some before Valencia AM pics?

Where are our other OG Fam members?! We need more pics!! STEVE,Ryan,Ian,Cris,Petey, Chris (x3
laugh.gif
),Jon,Phil
Bramdon,Jo,Tommy,BJ,Corey...to name a few!!

Our first lady of TeAM Fam...Laune...reppin my city

no picssssss

Peace!

yummy........wagamama!
roll.gif
i was going to yell at you for posting thesepics, but i just quoted them! LOL

so i guess it doesn't bother me THAT much....altho, i look scruffy
grin.gif
laugh.gif
and you better not have sold those CREPES!
laugh.gif

I'LL SEE YOU IN DECEMBER!!

FAM.......the last 3 pages are INSANE
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
you guys are AWESOME!

i'm going to have to retire! i can't keep up!
embarassed.gif

I had to dig this one out ...
3fa25f7ebc3bed759c34528cabf7385c0d6fa2d.gif

... at the last the 3 pages ... good lord guys
eek.gif

Tibor nice that you saw the TV report.
I think it´s pretty well made, it´s give the normal people a good look into the sneaker world.
But there´s also a lot of stuff for the "sneakerheads".
But as said it´s also pretty fake, for example I never slept there (and that´s something I would never do)
I slept good in my own bed at home.

omgggggggggz! superb! i love those resealable bags!
happy.gif

nowhere near what's been put up so far, but here's all i have:
2506136394_1b50f67e54.jpg

damn.. and I mean... damn.. just crazy stuff.
here's a few.. I'll try and keep up.. bring up the rear, at least..
281040821.jpg

I think this AM1 pic was from Sept. '06
196113799.jpg

319043453.jpg

177228721.jpg

120907310.jpg

126536295.jpg

109785065.jpg

314743352.jpg

308000628.jpg

OG set...
293958460.jpg

57492161.jpg

170770296.jpg

Metropop 180's
89145867.jpg

314235986.jpg

cubanbeee
eek.gif
.. coming out of left field there. haven't seen you post in a while and then you bring the rukus
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

ps - that dave white x JD light x Neons x wmns wht/grn 95s (is that right ?) pic is BANANAS !
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

crazy stuff B.
pimp.gif

*patiently waiting for INDECS, crisone and steve's (slingman) pics*

Even though we all share the common interest of air maxes, I like how each of our individual tastes stand out (no 2 collections or pics look the same). Thanksfor sharing all the pics fam.

Holy Hell, Insta & CubanBee, sick sick stuff!
Finally wore some AM's again today:

Figured i'd post some favorites out of my collection as well:

Keep the Quality stuff up fam!

BTW, Gskooo, if I were you i wouldn't do but those Clot AM1's, too much fake stuff floating around on marktplaats.
Plus the seller says he bought them off eBay wich is also not a guarantee for Authentic, they kinda look off in my opinion and 170 pricetag is way too low forthose. Just my 0.02 cents.

sup fam, I hardly ever post (mostly lurk
tongue.gif
) but since this thread hit 500 pages...
eek.gif
CRAZY!!!
a few weeks ago, the PNW had a "feet n greet" (2nd one this year) and I bought a pair of shoes for everybody to sign...
2869116723_fde7d93af1.jpg
2869116667_d903d857f0.jpg
2869116629_ccc673c7c9.jpg
2869116231_db161b2224.jpg
2869943756_e47386f435.jpg
2869943082_82da08041e.jpg
2869115453_dccaac67f9.jpg
2869951066_1436e17808.jpg
2869951036_3c5c65251b.jpg

^sample jua light from 1994...was going through my old nike catalogues and saw these sample hua lights.... the released version is a lot better
(sorry, catalogue is in dutch...mike will translate
wink.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom