TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually bought the grey ones....VERY dope in person, impulse buy while i was at UNDFTD

t50vmo.jpg

would rather have blk/red burst....

naw the midsole should be solid

back from vegas/LA

nothing to buy in LA, impulse pull from UNDFTD with the max/huaraches

shirts from NT Vegas

Socks, 4$ a pair....WIN!, and 40$ sample am1s from outlet

5lpj13.jpg

man go for it! at first i was like damm cuz they were an impulse buy, but a sunny day with them on...wiped the frown from my face
how you like that pacquiao press conference today? lol

Pretty impressed by the quality and feel of these, good materials, so i thought i'd post some close ups.

Modzzilla - Those Chinas are dope. I remember when they came out they sparked my interest but I haven't seen them around at all. Mind if I ask where yougot them/how much you dropped? Any more available that you know of?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i actually bought the grey ones....VERY dope in person, impulse buy while i was at UNDFTD

t50vmo.jpg

would rather have blk/red burst....
sweet, they come with the round laces correct? i just ordered both pairs yesterday should be here tomorrow or thursday
smile.gif
and how do they fit size wise?

Mayhem- I'm liking those AM Lights, I'm still on the fence about getting any more Lights for myself.....too snug of a fit.

Every time I visit the TEAM Thread, I end up having to add a few more pairs to my "need" list. Looks like I'll have to snatch up both CW's ofthe Air Huarachee Bursts!

Modzilla, you're the first person I've seen to buy the China 90's
I remember when they first came out, for a couple days I was contemplating whether to pull the trigger on several pairs (me just looking to buy one from theseseveral) that were up on eBay... never did
They do look good though... If I recall there was another c/w from the same China release which I thought looked good as well

Sup Fam!!

Making up for months of not posting by ODing on pickups
wink.gif

not all AirMax...but what the hey!

Sup Fam

Aaron - sick 95s. I abused a pair and need a re-up of those.

Lex - nice pickups. I'm on Lenten hiatus but I need all those pairs....LOL. That second Pegasus with red; is that EU only? I haven't seen thoseState-side yet.

All these CG Bursts.....aaaaaaaah! Trying.....to...stay....away.....LOL

Sup Fam!

Aaron & Lex -
pimp.gif
pickups,i'm disappointed to hear that the "comet-like" 95 sample that was in the pics floating around has a patent toe n infrared accents.
Mike - some of my lights have been snug as well but a lil walking around without the insole breaks them in nicely.
happy.gif

Mod - nice 90's, i never saw those in any stores....what kind of release were they? EU? Asia?

any big footers got some pics of the pegasus' on their feet? i'm torn on those and still haven't seen them in any stores.

Dope pick ups all. Ucasta, those 95s are
pimp.gif

These were the other 90s they released for the Olympics:

nike-air-max-90-si-olympic-china-exclusive-1.jpg

I'd completely forgotten about them, and now these and Modzzilla's pair are on my list.

And Mod - please tell me we're looking at some beautifully soft mesh here and not that ballistic nonsense.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam!

Aaron & Lex -
pimp.gif
pickups,i'm disappointed to hear that the "comet-like" 95 sample that was in the pics floating around has a patent toe n infrared accents.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hey guys, great stuff on the last few pages as per usual.

I figured that I may as well apply to be a member of my favorite thread on NT, Team AM Fam. A little about myself: my name is Randy and I've been livingin San Francisco for the past five years. I've been into maxes and runners since I was in middle school and I'm 27 years old now. I try to wear allof my shoes, so I don't have much DS stuff. This is what I've got at the moment:

Bonus:

^^ i thought you BEEN a member
laugh.gif

heads up to 8.5 fam.....FP stabs in the bay for decent price.....if u need the link...hit me up!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah, Hotthobo, I thought you were a member already...
nerd.gif

Unless you're renewing your membership...in any case, you have a solid rotation of Air Maxes.

Obsidian/Carolina blue AM95s will always make me go
eek.gif
... nice navy and white AM1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom