TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
youve convinced me to put my Maizes in the washing machine
pimp.gif
... speaking of which.. nobody has posted up a pic of the box tag yet
frown.gif
I KNOW SOMEBODY OUTTHERE HAS THE BOX!!
smile.gif

James, I will be getting a ds pair from our very own B/S forum that I am sending payment for this evening coming with box. If you don't have pictures bythe time mine come, I will be sure to help you out bro.

this 96 tailwind colorway is really nice ... simple and clean

hows your edge wdywt pic of the YEAR ... too cool ...

wow kevin these infras look very crispy. as if they were new i'd say. and this WITHOUT the pillow case ... nahhh

my evening ... hanging out with the crew, watching Friends. that *+#% is tooo funny ... how YOU do ?

am95blacksprtredwhitebard6.jpg

Hello fam!

I was having trouble loggin in the last few days
grin.gif

Tons of good stuff as usual.

Kev - Those Infra's came out clean
eek.gif

Mic - Come to LA man and I promise you won't regret it

Past few days for me

****Edit****
I meant to post this with all the hip-hop talk (I rememeber my backpack full of tapes
happy.gif
)

Yo Corey, nice that you got yourself a pair
pimp.gif
and thanks for that pic.. I never thought of looking on pick your shoes haha..

No problem James. At $95 shipped, I think I got a pretty nice deal on them. Now I need hot limes and laser blues and I will have accumulated my most coveted90's.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

threw the infrareds in the washing machine (no pillow case). came out great. the mesh had plenty of dirt on it.

298201213.jpg
damn, you just inspired me to get off my lazy a s s and stick my thrased 90's in the washing machine

I posted this pic about 20 pages back and haven't touched them since

Think im gonna need to do some hard srubbing after they are out of the machine though...
sick.gif

kuya Chris aka battle...we seriously thinking about it...

pare, do you use a mini tripod for your shoe pics?

Hello FAM great stuff as usual..
Acquired these for a good price a while ago just haven't had the chance to take pic, may have to throw them in the wash though... what do you guys thinkwill i ruin them?

-Kev- great job on those infras.

-sole- NICE

-silversurfer- Always coming with the illness..

-battle- HEAT as usual

-Gusto- I think you should and post pics after.

By the way anyone got pics of before and afters of throwing there 95s in the wash? Post please def wanna see. thnks

EVERYONE HAVE A SPECTACULAR DAY!!!

Morning,

Chris - Having the same log in problems. I'd log in see my info try to reply and be logged out. Them escape IIs are ridiculouslydope as well as the tape collection, Dah Shinin' used to be like theme music I listened to it so much.

Sole candy[b/] - Neon bubbles are so enchanting!

Corey - Great p/u and the price makes them that much sweeter!

James - I woulda posted the box for you, but I don't have it. Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring your pleas.

Tibor - 95s are killer. I def. need to step up my 95 game. Alot of great c/ws especially all the brown variations.

Kev - Joints look vvnds now! Those 360 trainers looked good, I wanna see the blue ones.

Edge - Great pic, hope you had fun!

have a great week,
Jerrod

*Edit 4 still didn't get it right. I'm awful at using quick reply and fixing it too. Forgot about the whole preview thing
laugh.gif

ok, so I stuck them in the washing machine and then gave them a hard scrub, obviously a big improvement but they look a lot fresher in the pic than they do inthe real. Still gonna be my club/bar beaters as I got a fresher pair that I usually rock.

What's gooooood Fam.......

Just passin through, Monday, Blah!!!

For the re-ups on the TAF tees, the shop I go to is MAAAAAAD laggin, I feel bad for the long wait, I'm tryin.......

Yo Chris....SOM, DOPE!!! "Me and Hiero, I know, I'M FLY BRO!!!"

POST 8000....WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Peace.

Cris.

Oli: nice structures and your 95s are always on point.

Battle: escape 90s and lights.. need those

Kev: dope 360s and good job on the infras.
Cris: congrats on your 8000th bro. and your house is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GRRR 87s for me...

good day all!!!

Oh man...Cassettes! Thanks for the nostalgia....
laugh.gif

And even as someone from the east coast...I gotta say, that Souls Of Mischief album is pure fire. 'Thats When Ya Lost' is my go-to track when I needsome energy.

TAPES!!!!!

I see INTOXICATED DEMONS under there.

BEATNUTS are my 2nd favorite group of all time (Outkast holds the #1 spot. I don't include rapper/DJ combos as groups, so Gang Starr, Eric B and Rakim, BDPetc. don't really qualify. To me......)

I am also an old school East Coast head. But that Souls album is siiiiiiiiiiiick. Title track. That's When Ya Lost. Limitations. Dooooooooooooooope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom