TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup fam,

i just picked up those new brown/orange accents 95's and vivid blue 90's but i have a request, can someone PS a tan or white speckled midsole on themfor me?

peace fam and thanks in advance

Originally Posted by micmorales

One of the best CWs ever made on ID...why did I do the" fruity no looking on the screen randon " IDs?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oli, are you coming to Amsterdam with the guys this year?

Thanks bro. Unfortunately I won't be able to join the crew in March. I seriously have to start saving up for my Tokyo trip
tongue.gif
I'll try my best though to book a flight for somewhere between Aug -Sept. I mean, you know I'll be there again and again. Pure addiction
glasses.gif

I read that! Wow , hopefully me and C can go sometime...u know Im sending you a list right?!!

have a good weekend my friend!

Nice stuff Fam!

Oli, those are simply beautiful! Every time I see those I regret not making the ones I had saved in my ID locket....

Past few days.
31a25e14427c1a2f440d6ddce9c358488d6e137.jpg
3471504574a34ade60c621763cd86c9b39e6d4f.jpg

*EDIT*

3000th Post!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JORDANFIENDXII

OUChrisLitt, I'm a freshman at OU right now. I was at the game today.

Unfortunately, I was watching about 5.5 hours away in Charlotte. I graduated in '05, but it's always good to know there are NT heads on campusstill.
I used to write for the Post and Messenger. I was there about two weeks ago for the Western game. Man, was real disappointed to see the number ofguys rockin' fakes afterward. Leon is the only player I still know from when I was there, but I'm also still familiar with the staff. Good peeps.

Finally had some spare time to take pics of my shoes and send my app away for Team Air Max Family (Team AM Fam). This is probably the only thread whereI've looked at every single page (the original threads too, before they shut em down). I applied for the team before, twice, but they got overlooked Iguess. No one really said anything so I figured I'd give it another try.

I was always into runners. My first encounter with AM's was when my sister got some black/orange/white AMPs when I was in middle school. I was like wow,clean c/w, sexy air bubbles, but damn too rich for my blood. Originally it was just NB's, Asics, and Pumas. I played a lot of sports in high school and wasa b-boy so I was always looking for comfortable and lightweight shoes with great technology. I've always liked Nikes, but could never afford them whilegrowing up (hate to ask my parents to buy me $100+ shoes, I didn't even like for them to buy me anything, like to make my own money, been working since theage of 15). Now that I'm older (21 years of age) and barely do any exercise (which reminds me I needa get off my $!@ and hit the gym), I just get Nikes fortheir comfort and style...plus I'm an air bubble fanatic. And a bargain hunter too, my most expensive kicks were the Atmos Elephant Pack, $175 shipped.Next would probably be the Grapes 95s which I got for under $100 shipped.

Here are the pics of some of my kicks below. Not much, I get what I like, but let me know if it's enough to join the Fam. Thanks.

OGs: '98 Neon Tailwinds, AM96 Concords, AM96 Scream Greens.

AM1s: Cement NL, Hufs, Atmos Elephant Pack, Polka Squares, Rastas

AM90s: Rejuvenations, Infrareds, Huf Quakes, 3M Croc Pack, Cactus Pack

AM95s: Chilis, Orange 95s (Some people call this Safety Orange), Grapes

Misc: Vivid Blue 97s, Black Toe Structures, 180 Evolution, AM Lights, AMPs

Some extra pics:

When they were DS and very sexy. My fav colors, black, white, and blue. Any shoe with that color combo makes me drool.

Opium 180s

Looking for some advice here... Any suggestions on how to prevent midsoles from yellowing? Do zip lock bags work for instance? Thanks in anticipation....

I keep my shoes in a cool dry and dark place and a pack of silica in the box...eventually they will yellow
gradually from time anyway...just enjoy em and rock em..thats what I do!

Steve FSD...u got my vote man...very nice 96s! ( Please sell me your grape 95s and Huf 1st AM1s!! )

^^Lol, thanks Mike. When I'm ready to part with them or see any in a size 9.5/10, I will let you know for sure.

Morning Fam,

Steve FSD, you got my vote as well, great variety and a good story to boot!

The Cactus pack 90s look nice with the darker laces as well.

Fam whatupwhitcha,

Been moving since Thursday, also the last day I was on the computer. Don't have internet at the apt. yet so I had to stop off at the university thismorning and check up on the Fam.
eek.gif
at all the pics, way too much tomention. I will say that my creative energies and desire for mesh AMs has been fully revived
happy.gif
. Also, snow and ice everywhere so the Air Max are sleeping, word to Jdocs.

Steve FSD - Nice stuff man, if I get a vote, I give it.

Be well,
Jerrod

Steve FSD, great variety of maxes, i love the 96s. best c/w of those tailwinds also. You got my vote.

Oli - Those engine IDs are very nice and simple.
pimp.gif

Haven't posted what i wore in a lil bit. last night to the movies with my lady to go see a hip hop classic and one of my favorite movies of all time -House Party . It was a special screening and Christopher "Kid" Reid was in the house for Q&A after the movie. thought you guys wouldappeciate it.

10glcav.jpg

v7bf5f.jpg

15eep3o.jpg

4h6v81.jpg

izyzas.jpg

ucasta: Awesome! One of my favorite Sunday afternoon chill movies! Those teal Lights are amazing, really wish I could get thosein a 12.

These came in the mail yesterday...All I could get was size 11, anyone want to trade for a 12?

am95 boxes been collecting dust at home
smh.gif

kickin off my week of am 95's with a pair of infrared id's

305704941.jpg

Whats good everyone
As usual great heat from everyone on the past pages! Sorry haven't been around much to post, been busy trying to graduate and get my degree.
Hope everyone in the fam has been good.
Take care all

~jjkicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom