TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
corey: i lace them the same way from top to bottom. this means i always bring the lace from above through the lace hole. the way nike delivermost of the stuff is the other way around for the lowest one. but it was no my intention to play the smart-a.. , just something i saw while i was looking atyour stuff.

this weekend my pair of crystal am95 cracked
frown.gif
... i guess all the gradient 1998 are really very much prone to cracking. luckily you can barely see it. so ican still use them for display or something. no now it's time to break out my second pair of crystal. but i think it will be the same for these prettysoon. i'm not sure if i will buy any more 1998 am95 in the future. to exposed to cracking

ron: you're killing it with these pickups. neon 97, storm and dave white. brilliant shoes

very nice am1 oli ... urawas are so dame dope

jerrod: i really love your images. simply fun to look at

and hello to all the others in here. great thread and great stuff as always !!!

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

this weekend my pair of crystal am95 cracked
frown.gif

that sucks. that's the main reason why i buy more af1's nowadays and the reason why i sold all of my jordan iv's and i stopped buying oldacg's. i hate spending all that money for a few wears.

Sorry to hear about those Crystals Tibor

Sick BW's Aaron

brian -
pimp.gif

Oli - WOW!

Thanks for the compliments on my pick up's

What me and my wife wore to the Greek Fest
2525567395_7abb4bf998_o.jpg

sup fam,
Oli holy moly man
smokin.gif

Corey nice to see your AM collection growing and growing ... also nice Lava 95s
SpaceJ even if the quality is wack, can´t go wrong these man
Aaron I need a pair bad
frown.gif

no AMs for me today

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Good stuff FAM.

Mike, would love to see that film when it's finished.

Crazy price on those navy AM1s, Guy...
eyes.gif
... not even DS....

yesterday
21o5u0j.jpg

today
2ziog2v.jpg

peace
both of theese
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

btw, we had an "Amsterdam sneaker docu" shooting at my house last friday

look what Nina aka StackMax brought to the table
2521142598_05efc977e7.jpg

my faves
2521144530_96a254fdb1.jpg

Dope Mic! Sup Oli!!
Just back fron vacation...I'll post my picups soon...
wink.gif

Mike, Komt die gast van de docu nog bij mij langs? Of heeft ie al genoeg materiaal?
Happy belated birthday btw!!
happy.gif

Corey, nice Lava AM95s. Mine should arrive today - got them for $75 shipped
smile.gif
- hey I'll be in the burbs this coming weekend, so lets chat this week aboutgetting you an 11 in those Rain Camos.

UCasta, sick BWs.

Tibor, what a shame about the crystals.... Still remember you coming back from taking a piss, yelling out "*$*#, ... my crystals just crumbled..."what a shame bro. At least you still have a DS pair
ohwell.gif

Hello Lex!

iDs for the evening
n33pcg.jpg

Hey fellas, thought yall might get a kick of this.. Things are really getting absured, i almost think this thread just may to blame (no offense, just sayin)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270239193389&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

and for those to lazy to click, this auction was for a pair of sz. 12 curry 87s, that ended for a little over 300 shipped. Now i personally love this shoe, andam a little bummed that i sold my size 12 about a year ago for less then 100, none the less things are just getting out of hand. You could not give these shoesaway at the outlets a few years ago, now, suddenly its another 300 shoe. crazy.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Hey JD sports! Kiss my ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Coming soon

:O:O:O:O:O
it made the reese's cookie i'm eating taste even better!

how come the air max lights arent on id??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom