TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
horrible picture but you get the point, got a new pick up can't wait, should be here later this week, thanks bubba!

Yeah Kev, it's definitely time
wink.gif

today
2ngh5it.jpg

^ Sup Oli.....how's things my friend??? Dope AM1's....messsshhhhh.

What's poppin' AM FAM!!!!!!

Cris.

Morning Fam....

FYI, 30% Nike F&F starts tomorrow (if you have a card). Outlets by me had close to an FSR of these for $39.99...

24o3o86.jpg

$39.99 x 30% off....you do the math - a steal! Unfortunately I won't be around this weekend or else I'd hook up AM Fammers, but just a headsup for thespots by you!

Hope all is well, fam!

Sup Fam!

Brian - u ain't kidding.....i tried to keep them on while i was home to see if i would even be able to last atleast two hours in them....
frown.gif
.....we might have to talk soon cause ibelieve i'm now a 12.5-13 in AM97's only
laugh.gif

Flint - that's a damn good deal, i've been looking for those on the cheap for a while, thanks for the headsup.
smokin.gif

Aaron - you're right, i will just leave them alone. i learned my lesson with the wht/blk/red AM1's that cameout with small tears after i washed them....although i think the other shoes were the cause of the damage in that wash Mic did warn me and i didn't listen.
Viet - check ur PM! thank god cause i'm tired of youtubing and googling all the instructions on this phone.....forevery question there's at least 5 methods that supposedly work and never do...
frown.gif

Jordanlovah - i wish i was a sz 10..
ohwell.gif

Gskoo - you gotta check out the ebay thread if u think i'm getting steals
laugh.gif
but there's nothing really that YOU have to do or learn. when a sellerdoesn't know what they have or they mislabel the auction,more than 90% of the time someone's coming off with a steal. but it's time consuming justhaving to go through endless pages of junk auctions hoping to see something, that's usually what i'll do if i have a slow day at work.

speaking of laser blue's...i'm trying to work out a deal for a pair but what's the FAIR going rate for those now? i've seen as high as 450
frown.gif

not a bad day in ny so i wore these today...recycled pic

^glad i could help mayhem

and good looks on those lasers....!

flintgrey, good lookin on those air maxes, too bad my outlet only has sz 10 and up

jordans for me today, no ams

oli: awesome AM1s, love the mesh
mayhem: sweet bacons

for me tonight to watch the UNCW basketball game:

have a wonderful night fam!
glasses.gif

thanks for the comments, on a sidenote i just stumbled across these
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

sadly i'm a size 12.....anyone who's an 8.5-9 is coming off with these babies!! i hope a fam member is locking them down!

sv45uh.jpg

[Jim Cramer]HSFIDPGW&RY#&RY#*YR&@G$E!!!!!!!!!@!@!@@~@~!@ [/Jim Cramer]

Why couldn't those AM98s be a 11 or 11.5 (yes salty)
smh.gif
frown.gif

^^^^i feel the same way man.....u don't even wanna know how many of the gundam CW is up in small sizes....

i know....someone needs to pull the trigger already!! they make me wanna start chopping off lil piggies......

Hey Daaz.... After seeing the pick of Euro champs with the blue laces, I pulled mine out of the bag, ironed em up and threw them in... I like the blue betternow... It fits...

^just tried it jwdanklefs....

....and white it is lol

and a heads up for you size 9-9.5 heads, will be listing one of my mango stabs up for sale, PM me for first dibs....good price too btw =)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thanks for the comments, on a sidenote i just stumbled across these
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

sadly i'm a size 12.....anyone who's an 8.5-9 is coming off with these babies!! i hope a fam member is locking them down!
pimp.gif
care to share where those are....those are money

havent been up in this spot for a bit. one of my BEST friends passed away on thanksgiving and life has been miserable. for real though... seeing all the freshkicks and colors are somewhat therapeutic. keep posting the illness people.

Sup Fam,,, I've been kinda busy lately, but I try to peek in every once in a while... Hope Everybody is doing well!!!

PEACE!!!

*EDGE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom