TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by brickSB

oli: awesome AM1s, love the mesh
mayhem: sweet bacons

for me tonight to watch the UNCW basketball game:

have a wonderful night fam!
glasses.gif

you a UNCW student?? these for me today:

Mayhem, nice find....98s!

Daazn, you're welcome.

Likuid, I got your PM - good luck on your pair! Let me know if you grab'em.

AF187, nice Terra 90s - I think those would have looked better with the speckled midsole throughout instead of just the heel portion.

Jake, I'll get back to you soon on the canvas idea.

Ron, Cris BJ, Oli, Laune and the rest...

hope all is well!

Well, me and the Mrs are movin for the 2nd time in 3 months..bigger and better baby!
No time for shoes lately...no internet neither..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

Ron, Cris BJ, Oli, Laune and the rest...

hope all is well!

Well, me and the Mrs are movin for the 2nd time in 3 months..bigger and better baby!
No time for shoes lately...no internet neither..
laugh.gif
Mr Morales - long time no see/talk! Good luck with the 2nd move....lol. Hope you didn't unpack any boxes! You may have no time forshoes....I just have no $ for shoes! Wedding to pay for in 6 months....

what up, whats good, what it look like yall

passin' through the spot to touch base...i still think this is one of the best threads on nt, keep it up yall
smokin.gif

whats up AM Fam? this thread is such a nice break from the ridiculousness

cmyk 90s today...they dont compare to the daily heat in here but i love em none the less
3083230756_f746193820.jpg

battleground03 and adob0 - Sooo clean. 2 of my favorite Air max ever.

Quick question. How much does a DS pair of Safari Air Max 1s go for? I can get a pair for $220shipped from a very trusted seller, good deal right?

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

battleground03 and adob0 - Sooo clean. 2 of my favorite Air max ever.

Quick question. How much does a DS pair of Safari Air Max 1s go for? I can get a pair for $220shipped from a very trusted seller, good deal right?
What size? does he have a 10.5 or 11???

ucasta - Thanks for the help. I pulled the trigger.
smile.gif
I have been wanting a pair foreverr. I will post pics when I get them.

likuidmental - They are size 9.5. The guy doesn't have any other steals on air max now, but I will post in here if he puts anything up.

Sup Fam!

that's a damned good deal for some safari's....def. get those asap and pray they aren't a size 12 and on ebay because i'm
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
as i type....
laugh.gif
(j/k....i'm broke
ohwell.gif
)

Corey - thanks, i like the seasonal avy u got going right now
smokin.gif

Edge - Sup dude! nice hufquakes.
Shabba - sorry to hear about that, keep ya head up. how's those 112's treating ya mood?
wink.gif

Flint - i hate myself for finding them...it really hurt to finally find a pair for sale that i've NEVER seen beforeand of course they weren't my size. i'm staying away from ebay till the salt goes away
laugh.gif

Adob0 -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Urawa's!!! #2 on my list behind teal am lights and lasers.
Chris - very nice.....how do u keep them looking so clean?
Mic - nice to see you doing big things always, goodluck!

today.....didn't know it was gonna rain so i'm pretty upset....at least their leather
ohwell.gif

Peace Fam!

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by brickSB

oli: awesome AM1s, love the mesh
mayhem: sweet bacons

for me tonight to watch the UNCW basketball game:

have a wonderful night fam!
glasses.gif

you a UNCW student?? these for me today:
I got my MBA there...I live in Wilmington for work, you know the area?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

AF187, nice Terra 90s - I think those would have looked better with the speckled midsole throughout instead of just the heel portion.

Yeah, definitely
Originally Posted by cubanbeee

DTLR has the terra ninety's on sale for $59.99. Just a heads up.

Damn, i paid 105$ :-(

go to DTLR...buy a pair for 60$, take your brand new pair, and find your old receipt, and then return it back to the store where you spent 105$....enjoy

ps...if you dont have your receipt...sorry for the "L" lol

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^^That is the cheapest ive heard for safaris in a LONG time. don't sleep.

economy going to crap. wait till people that have been hoarding shoes to get desperate and swoop.

MAYHEM: YEAAAAAHHHHH MAN! lovin them kicks bro... i sit there and just STARE at them for days. LOL! thank you again fam bam... MAYHEMGATZ IS THE TRUTH!!!!!PLEASE BELIEVE!!!! have a safe holiday bro...

Originally Posted by battleground03

Round Two!
3069644067_177fb46e65.jpg

3069643467_0526c5d9fa.jpg
The end.....

Dope 90s. Women Navis and Escape 2's are probably the 2 AM90s that are on the top of my list. Finals week next week, then Xmas break for 3 weeks! Happyholidays everyone!

heads up for the fam....

your local nordstroms rack should have air max 95 hot lavas for 59.99....just a fyi, got me a set today =D...too bad they still suck but eh, 60$ and under95s...can't say no

$220!!????!! for safaris!! good god i've been looking for over 2yrs for a sz13 and the only time i came across them dude wanted $400 for NDS(looked morelike worn) so i passed, still kinda regret it cause he sold them like 2 days later but $220??? BUY THEM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom