TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGIF FAM!!!

Viet - u know u can't stay off NT.....
laugh.gif
.....just kidding man, u already know what's good....hope u get everything in order sooner rather than later. don't sleep on what i told ueither....
wink.gif

Chris - thanks for the pics of the ID options....looking good so far
pimp.gif

now they just need to get the colorblocking right...i don't wanna match the swoosh with the midsole, nor do i wanna match the laces with the toebox.....uhear that Nike??!?!
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

blk/yellow structures are getting copped........gonna be on NDC soon too i'm guessing: http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-262818/pgid-167854

these just in today....yellowed as $#!&...got the midsoles to brighten up a bit but that's the best i can do with office supplies/cleaners. for $45shipped....i don't care. i'll find a way to bring some life back in these cause i've never seen 'em in my size before.

hopefully some cleaners take this off....if not, i'll have to paint 'em.

late bday present from the lady......love these new colorways
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

ok i'm kidding......PS did that
embarassed.gif
......just some blue ones..

I seriously sat and stared at this pair, wondering how i could miss such a colourway.... then i scrolled down to the end of your post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...... damn ifthese released though..

Originally Posted by nwt

I seriously sat and stared at this pair, wondering how i could much such a colourway.... then i scrolled down to the end of your post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...... damn if these released though..
Looks like an AM2 Light MAXIM...

quality on those "not so laser blue 90s" looks like crap...HOWEVER....nike needs to take note on those teal and green maxims...I would buy both ifreleased!

Anyone know of what colour nike is calling the blue on those 90s? Ive seen a release text stating "sapphireblue". But that release is April here.

Picked up the blue suade Wests today for 50% off, thought it was the Royal Blue ones, so i was suprised when i got in tosee these. Usual quality issues with the 1s, toe box mudguard was a different cut on every shoe, i mixed and matched 5 different pairs until i found a similarleft and right foot.

Nike need to sort that out, big time.

Also picked up a new Air Max T.

Just a little contribution - shout out to the team.

In Brooklyn for the day - I pulled out some ones with the custom NandFam duffel + Yankee fitted.
2u5yzrl.jpg

Also - I'm really feeling the structures @brick.
glasses.gif

Yeah i think i liked the white more, but i've put the blue in, just to be different. See what the fam say....

on those west 87s, is the mudguard and mesh black, but the rest of the suede obsidian? black and navy don't go together imo and I wish there was a goodcontrast color. I just can't get into them.

woo, I missed a lot recently.

Chris - those AM1 swatches look promising...

Justin - you fooled me with those PS jobs. I was in the process of sending you a txt msg
laugh.gif

Finally back in the game Fam! New pick-up for the first time in months and it feels good. Another pair of something else on the way and supposedly I should beback in possession of my worldly goods later this week.

3997913749_55f87ccd89_o.jpg

Glad to have finally found these for a good price, $100 shipped. Love 'em! Enjoy the weekend folks.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dan dope Drurys...

sup Fam!
they are super nice, and your picture reminded me i wanted to dig mine out and change the laces to black. with some new denim on too
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom