TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Baybully650

Mayhem - nice 98s... any issues due to age?
theair unit isn't entirely firm but nothing that's worrying me. they arefrom 2001 iirc, at one point i thought it was deflated but it was allin my head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

New release.. womens release but that's never stopped anyone -
usually stops me and the rest of the big footers
frown.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

G- nah not that pair, but in airmaxjunkee's huge pile pic, it's thelights that are kinda sandwiched in between the safaris and the stormbursts sorta near the center of the pic. 
you're referring to the "pine green" Lights, another underrated c/w imo. it's navy tho, not black. i still need a pair for my set, as well as the green one.
nerd.gif
(those 360's are very dope dude, sucks u missed them....they will pop up again though...trust
wink.gif
)
nike-am-light-white-pine-ob-2.jpg

Mike/Blackred - very dope pile
pimp.gif

Jon - haha yea those were them, dope ST's....i'm waiting for an outlet or rack to show up with them hopefully
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Phil - very true, i think i'm gonna try to find some JNCO's.....cover the entire foot so no one can see the gems
glasses.gif

These just arrived, many thanks G!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brian...that's pair # 30113 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

AM people i need some knowledge.  Would I be better off picking VNDS HOA Neon 95's for $120 or just getting the newer 2010 retros.  Any help is appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

AM people i need some knowledge.  Would I be better off picking VNDS HOA Neon 95's for $120 or just getting the newer 2010 retros.  Any help is appreciated
pimp.gif
HOA's all the way, although they are not the best quality and have the same tiny air units.....they are definitely not as stiff as the new retro is guaranteed to be. i find my HOA pair very comfy, and i've thrown them in the washing machine at least 6-7 times and each time they come out damn near brand new again. (minus this one orange soda spot that refuses to come out
laugh.gif
)

thanks eorr....more pickups en route...
devil.gif

J - ahhh OK I think I remember those pine greens now with the navy, those are dope. I would definitely grab those if readily available. G hipped me to those orange and grey ones too but I didn't pull the trigger because I'm really really trying not to spend any money (money that I don't have). they're sick though, probably one of my favorite colorways yet. is the mesh soft? or is it like those new am90s where it looks like it's gonna be nice and soft but it's actually hard plastic when you feel it in person?

damn that's a dope pic, is that that park they built on top of all the old elevated train tracks? probably not, but do you knwo what i'm talking about? saw something on tv about it a while back, looked kinda cool.

and damn I think the seller who had those lights sold out of my size. that's what I get for snoozin'....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by bahunt8

pimp.gif
HOA's all the way, although they are not the best quality and have the same tiny air units.....they are definitely not as stiff as the new retro is guaranteed to be. i find my HOA pair very comfy, and i've thrown them in the washing machine at least 6-7 times and each time they come out damn near brand new again. (minus this one orange soda spot that refuses to come out
laugh.gif
)

thanks eorr....more pickups en route...
devil.gif

Thanks

Originally Posted by sammy305

^awesome pic! jersey city, right?
nah that's long island city, ironic pic to post Mike....only because i used to live right there in this building, first co-op to be built there back in 1998
glasses.gif

that park is beautiful! over the years it has just gotten larger and larger. iirc the idea is for the park to stretch from queensbridge down to greenpoint brooklyn. they are revamping the whole riverline basically. definitely a great place to be in the warmer weather.....in the winter? not so much. i used to spend many winter nights BS'ing and
smokin.gif
with the concierge while making fun of the new tenants coming in. the wind that hit you when u turned the block was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, people actually moved out the building because they wouldn't be able to survive a winter near the water
roll.gif

only pic i could find online, i have some old pics from my apt and the 4th of july's that were spent drunk as $#!t hanging out the window, blasting hip hop....i'll see if i can find them on the old hdd's
665353.jpg

^^thanks dude

Denver, u are right actually....the whole entire area is actually built on top of old train yards. when i lived in manhattan and they were intially trying to get people to move out to queens, they had a free ferry service now called the NY waterway. we used to go over there for the EFF of it and walk around. it was such a DUMP until that first building went up and slowly it's become beautiful.

What up Fam?  Just popping through and trying to get away from that Copper craze.

Jeff G- I agree!!  I gott get those too.

Blackred- Bacon 95/360's and Parra 95's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

J - ahhh OK I think I remember those pine greens now with the navy, those are dope. I would definitely grab those if readily available. G hipped me to those orange and grey ones too but I didn't pull the trigger because I'm really really trying not to spend any money (money that I don't have). they're sick though, probably one of my favorite colorways yet. is the mesh soft? or is it like those new am90s where it looks like it's gonna be nice and soft but it's actually hard plastic when you feel it in person?
damn, 360 II's are selling "like that" on ebay??? i passed on like 4 pairs that this seller tried to sell me on craigslist, ended up buying one pair that Mayhem has now lol
ironically those 360 II's came out with the original wht/red/orange/black colorway, and both hit clearance status around the way at footlocker. I think they were 49.99, in good sizes too, they still pop up at the rack as well denver, along with the III's

has anybody gotten hit with negative feedback over an item that was properly listed? I sold some OG jordan IX's that were already falling a part and the buyer goes on to leave neg feedback saying the shoes were falling a part, and a PM that if i don't send him back his money, that there would be "consequences"

I'm just irked that over the 5 years that I've tried to maintain a perfect feedback record, some douche is able to just give me a neg like that....all that hard work gone....

if nothing can be done, i'm prepared to just take the "L", but what do you guys think about paypal screwing me over as well?

link: http://niketalk.com/topic/236533

some 360 II's have gone for $50-65 lately too, I think the black/green pair is just a little more sought-after. The yellow/blue camo pair just went for pretty cheap, was thinking of picking them up until I saw these green/black ones. and I think I got the auctions confused. some 11.5 green/blacks sold for $130 or so, that was the end of the auction. there's 2 other pairs in my size that I'm looking at now. we'll see what they end up going for. I've seen a lot of the other colorways go for pretty cheap.

and good luck with that V, that sucks. hopefully eBay can investigate it by checking the auction description and checking the claim and seeing that the claim is unjust and that you didn't deserve the negative? does eBay ever do that?

Daaz. If you had photos and words notifying potential buyers of the true condition of the item you can apply to have his feedback deleted. It worked for me last year, but took ages. If you failed to describe the item properly then you have no chance.

I assume you've told him that they were as described and he can go +%!* himself? If you have massive sales his neg may not even leave a dent dude.

Premium Infras today, you know it.

recycled

I see i covered up the tongue in that one, how stupid of me.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

is that regular red or infrared? i thought in pix i've seen of the O.G.'s they were infrared...

didn't those retro last year?
They released last season.  I'm not sure about the OGs official color, but the retros have "Hot Red" which is prob pretty close to Infrared

They've been popping up on clearance racks lately, but a 13 might be tough

Originally Posted by KingWonder

Mayhem nice pick up
how do light fit never owned a pair and have seen a few that i might pick up
thanks dude, the lights fit snug....slightly smaller than the air max 1 but not like the AM97. i would stick to the true size if u have a narrow foot but if u have a wide foot then you would need some time to break them in properly. even 1/2 size up wouldn't hurt in that case. the pair i just got is actually a 12.5,  i usually wear a 12 and they feel fine because i have a wide foot. hope that helps, and definitely pick up some lights.....they are too dope and very comfy
tongue.gif

V - u already know what to do, and if he files a claim against u.....send his info to the wolves
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Sammy - nice view, i won't lie....i miss the view from long island city. i used to take soooo many girls out there, it wasn't even funny. even my friends would be on dates n call me up so they can come and chill on the promenade in the building if they couldn't get any "privacy" on the docks
laugh.gif
(but at the end of the day it just wasn't worth the BS we were putting up with from the co-op board and the new tenants coming in)
frown.gif

Modz - dope selection.....but the pop police might come after you for not letting shoes be seen
nerd.gif
roll.gif

rant of the day: still no sign of my package from customs after being here over a month, i'm ready to break in there on some serious ninja business and get my huaraches my damn self
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Phil - very true, i think i'm gonna try to find some JNCO's.....cover the entire foot so no one can see the gems
glasses.gif
mayhem -
laugh.gif
 the pant legs are bigger than my chimney.
tak - hope you get your refund, unfortunately for me, i paid mo. the guys sn was gabe gotti, he's now banned though. his real name is gabriel feliciano from ny, do not do business with this $%^&*(, don't make my mistake.
eorr - thanks man.
denver - read your comments, appreciate all your help.

MOD- I almost could'nt tell what shoe that was!!
Anyway these came in today.

loving the city shots.
MARS- dope obsidians!
MAYHEM- so jelous of those lights!!
mad.gif
and the 98s!
mad.gif

NWT- 90s are pretty raw. size 13 though.
mad.gif
and the pic with the 180s...
nerd.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
(right click, set as desktop background)
GSWARRIOR- the bottom right orange 87s are so so so
pimp.gif
remind me of the orange huarache LEs that are hard to come by.
GOOEY-
eek.gif
I am in love with those lights!!
MARKO- that wall makes me dizzy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom