TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright FAM here they are.......And I must say I'm disappointed in them, they used black instead of grey on panel one and the air max is tiny.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Alright FAM here they are.......And I must say I'm disappointed in them, they used black instead of grey on panel one and the air max is tiny.

Damm I was looking forward to those will only cop at a discount thanks for the pics.

How are legit AM95s looking more like fakes these days?

2enmhee.jpg

Disappointing.

justin - dope lights man! im tempted to ask G to hook it up with the green pair...

kickz - thanks for the pics of the 95s, i dont think they look TERRIBLE but why would they use black on that bottom panel
sick.gif

blackredXIII - nice AMs
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Lol, but you know.....

nextthing u know they just going to remove the air unit and make it a solidmidsole then claim there's zoom in it, and color the area where it usedto be. the lace loops don't even match up and the heel is just.....wrong. i can see the stiffness in them if that makes any sense
laugh.gif
.....i can't deny that i would buy a pair to beat up tho if the price was right, give my 2001's and 2005's a rest.
embarassed.gif

both of these pics i quoted deserve this(4 polo's? really?
laugh.gif
):

Originally Posted by SupaMars11

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Phil - very true, i think i'm gonna try to find some JNCO's.....cover the entire foot so no one can see the gems
glasses.gif
mayhem -
laugh.gif
 the pant legs are bigger than my chimney.
roll.gif
....yup, i remember first seeing someone wearing them...it some dude was rollerblading and it looked like he was floating across the sidewalk, i was
eek.gif
until i saw him push off. shiiiiii who remembers the UFO's? them things were super extra extra large! anyone else call those and other windbreaker pants "swishies" because of the sound they make when u walk? i used to hunt for all the nike windbreakers/"swishies" in every color back then.....i'm feeling nostalgic, i want a pair now
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Circle - dope opiums, i never really wanted a pair and passed on them many times. but recently i had a pair in my hands and now i need them
tired.gif

Austin - do it bro, the greens are on the way to me as well
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Austin - do it bro, the greens are on the way to me as well
devil.gif

haha jp, ill have to check out your pics when you get them in. i just cant see myself paying that much for lights 
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
.....good execution!

but come on bro.....

...you know i wouldn't steer you wrong. those who have seen both in person have told me the greens are much more necessary than the orange ones, i just need both because....well....i just can't help myself
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

i mean....if you really need some convincing....check out gooey's pics of them! i can't wait for spring!
smokin.gif

those neon 95s are horribly disappointing
smh.gif

i will not be buying them...unless they go to outlets like the AM87 qs's
devil.gif

Sup Fam- long day at work and more snow... I've had enough...

black/red good stuff

Feeling all those AM Lights

Am95s are disappointing

Silver 97s popped up in my FL... I want em now

Thought these needed to be posted...

My good friend and fellow Sneaks Up comrad Josuf (TellyJesko1023) had these on display while we were promoting at a break dance battle we attended...

1 of 8 Big Proof AM1 signed and decorated by Em himself...
smokin.gif

And you're darn tootin he wears them...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KingWonder

Thanks for the help mayhem
if u dont mind me asking how much are those orange ones going for?
50-100GBP/EURO depending on where u get them. they have been marked down to 50GBP on the FTL uk site but of course my size was sold out so i had to resort to ebay.de for my pairs. what kills the price is the conversion to the weak usd
tired.gif
, but well worth it IMO. you can't go wrong with quality
smokin.gif

i'm sure if u can reach someone over there and have them check out a FTL, the chance of them having it is much better than online.

Those Proof AM1's are so dope, and what makes them even doper is knowing he wears them!
smokin.gif

edit - some other new lights, i have no words about these.
indifferent.gif

Nike-Air-Max-Light-42-314248386204-image-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom