TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is everybody getting banned?
laugh.gif
who were u Aldo?

gs, Spam...yummy...damn now im hungry

Stevie, holla atcha boy!

thanks for the love on the IDs fam

Fam, how do the Airmax 93's fit?  True to size?  I'm a legit 11.5 with wide *** feet
laugh.gif
.  Wondering if I can fit in those without any issues.

Also what about the Huarache Lights?  Those fit tight?

Thanx

Chris - clean Hectic Huaraches! i was checking for selvedge denim just earlier this week and came across this. an interesting marketing technique to say the least... then i checked the seller's other items
eek.gif
i was wondering if she takes requests
laugh.gif

jibby - Sunbursts still doing it! i really need to break my pair out this Summer
Fuser86 - a pair of your iDs are up on the bay. plus a handful of others... anyone know who Caitlin & Tyler are??
radxrayz - very dope. not really a BW fan, but i have to admit i've been looking at those Stashes recently.
Brian - nice pick up. love the details.
Mic - stop teasin' and show us more!
prok13 - only caught a bit of the mix but it sounded dope. don't suppose you upload any of your mixes to fileshare or similar?
jranasaurus -
pimp.gif
i miss your pics.
Shaun - nice Blu's... oh and thanks for reminding me that my iDs still haven't arrived. i swear the options will be gone by the time i have my first order in hand 
frown.gif
i still wanna order more but i'd like to see 'em in person first.

here's the 'directional mesh' issue i was referring to on my Urawas (nothing to do with being heavy footed Steve
laugh.gif
)
4377381716_ba5e3b94ea.jpg

on the plus side, at least it's symmetrical
smile.gif

beater USAs for today:
4377228666_7cbd5018ba.jpg

btw, it's great to see more of the older/ OG Fam posting again lately
smile.gif

gooey...u mean show more maxes?

I downgraded BIG TIME since a year and a half ago..letting go of almost everything...ima post old pics some time...just to irritate myself
laugh.gif

oldie but goodie...to the newer folks, My spot got AMS 1s a week early than the release and i posted this on the net and hell froze over for me, I bought all the 9.5s and 10s and helped out a couple of NTers with these joints...

my boy Kel, LOL

yup...only 2 left now

me, Oli , james (infras)...American dude shouted at us from across the street when we were walkin and said; "No, KRs and AMS in the rain??!!" I was like "they just shoes homie"
laugh.gif
he gave me a facepalm
laugh.gif

first ever Team AM Fam summit in Amsterdam...can you spot me??

my '99 set RIP

Originally Posted by micmorales

gooey...u mean show more maxes?

no, just the Escape iDs
laugh.gif

...but i'll def settle for those pics
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
  i already have the AMS and 'rainy' summit shots saved from previous posts... never get tired of seeing those.

**edit
hahaha all good FAM.

need them grey '99s so bad, i've virtually given up hope finding them now
frown.gif

cool pictures mic, cant wait to see what else you got in store.....i wanna visit amsterdam soon!!!

Thanks for the kind words on the huarache's

Shaun - Blue Urawa's lookin good
Mike - Dope throwback pictures
Aaron - og 360's
pimp.gif

Steve - I wish they had my size in those BW's when they hit the outlets

Broke these id's today
4376944825_e3d193029b_o.jpg

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

prok13 - only caught a bit of the mix but it sounded dope. don't suppose you upload any of your mixes to fileshare or similar?
gooey - thanks for checking out the mix on ustream. I do have a few mixes available to listen to and dowload on divshare. Here are a couple links to mixes.

"Isshh you won't hear on the radio"-  http://www.divshare.com/download/8508700-3f5

"Laid Back hip hop mix" - http://www.divshare.com/download/3090677-04b

Dave.

Mic, is that Chinese or "Chinees" restaurant any good?  By the way, nice photos!

battleground, those are stunning!

B.G-That's a damn a good pic.  What color is tha swoosh, Fog?

Dallas-Wut up mayne?  Did you make your pair yet?

Edge – I’m good but have been super busy since the newyear.  Sick, sick pick up on thatlens: jealous.
J – Thanks for the b-day wishes.  We’re returning to business as usual from here on.  Cooper’s/gas mask here we come!

Jake – Crispy pic of those Hufs.

larrivee7 – Yes I did, thanks!

Gooey – It is true. No cider  for me though –brings me out in a rash. True story.

Mic – Those 05 Escape iDs are SERIOUS.

Chris – Coming through with some very nice pics oflate.  Those iDs look good too.

Which reminds me… my second pair should be imminent.  Can’t wait!
LatersFam.

just saw this in the famous people wearing anything thrad...

NTs favorite rapper in Kevs favorite shoes (AM24/7)

IMO...they look a lil weird in real pics.

What up FAM!!

just a quick check in for me......so much great stuff all around (as usual cause we the best lol)
pimp.gif

i like 'em but...still need more actual pics of those 24/7's to really convince me
ohwell.gif

Dan - can't wait bro.....
pimp.gif

Mic - so now ur the owner of those Escape ID's, sooooo sick! i wish i could make a pair of those. i have a pic or two of them from way back, forgot who is the culprit behind that design tho.
nerd.gif

Chris - crispy shot as always! and thanks for the link to the bags, didn't know there was a black/grey one until u posted the link.....needless to say....robocopped
laugh.gif

Dave - great mix again
smokin.gif

it was looked so nice out today, almost wore maxes....then i checked the temperature
sick.gif
frown.gif

^ Yeah, not looking so good there. I'll save final judgement for better pics. Tons of good stuff last couple pages guys. BTW, got the final stamp and am now officially FAM!

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^ Yeah, not looking so good there. I'll save final judgement for better pics. Tons of good stuff last couple pages guys. BTW, got the final stamp and am now officially FAM!

bout damn time 
smh.gif

laugh.gif

welcome to the Fam Seth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom