TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve..[Wale voice]Wudup

What up Ed...late night (well not really haha) cali time

I don't know how you guys can say the 24/7 looks like boots when its the same tooling as the 2009's that a lot of you guys swear up and down about...just sayin

the front part looks like the am360 2....yea the mash up is a bit bad, but it more resembles those old tailwinds, then a new hybrid

and justin..."you mad?"
33ddxtf.jpg

yea i went back to this clearance outlet my friend picked up the sunburst for me the 1st time at, and they still had a bunch of random size 9 and 10s in the sunburst lights, nothing bigger or smaller, or in between....i was going for the kill but every other pair had some significant flaw on them, like scratched up nubuck, super stains, or other weird stains....there were about 5 more pairs in 9 and 10 total, but again, believe me, not worth getting unless they are 19.99 or something along those lines

i'll be heading back there soon, as i bought a pair of dunk sbs (wet floors/kill bills)....that are just too damn yellow for me, so hopefully they'll have some things i can pick up for you guys

Nely you gotta post a pic of those green 95s with the humongous air bags, stat.

Tak, i think peeps thought i was showing off..........

Anyhoo, toning it down tomorrow with these, not an AM, but we 'ppreciate.

FAM!

trying to catch up...

Mizz Kickz:  welcome to the FAM thread...I am not ignoring you on the other site (or flaking)...just been on vacation, will let you know if the wife is interested soon...thanks!
dope powerwalls
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

justin, mike, chris, jake, cris, dan, sean, steve (and everyone else I may have forgot)...good stuff FAM!

for me, all weekend in Raleigh
4298580881_15e4dc06ff_o.jpg

^^ nice brick, I was in the Dirty D last week.
SETH - Congrats dude!!!!! Should be in KY mid next month the way its looking.....
AM87 - Sick dude, sick. Hopefully with my bonus money coming in I can pull a few more pairs in, need some designs though
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Daaz - Nice man!
Dave - good #$% the other night, always tune in.

Off topic, but go see Shutter Island if you haven't already, its a pretty dope flick.....

damn, this page moved QUICK since yesterday

I know I know another picture of these, but might as well wear them into the ground now
wink.gif

Nice pattas and storms up there
pimp.gif

Alright everybody see you gus in 10 days I'll be in japan. Hopefully I guns some gems with the little bit if time I have off base.

Seth - bout time/congrats!

V - I don't know man, those things like like snowboarding boots in Wale's pic, but maybe it's just him and how he's wearing them? my biggest gripe with the design of the 24/7, aside from just the fusion idea in the first place, is that the sole and the air bubble are the same color. it makes them look weird to me for some reason. sole would've looked better black imo. and damn, you already know, if you find anything 11-11.5 in AM at that outlet, let me know! nice sunburst lights.

Mizz Kickz - dope powerwall 87's

nice storms and pattas too guys.

Damn. I tried to cop those AM lights when i was overseas, but they didn't come in half sizes where i found them and I couldn't go a little smaller or a little bigger on them.

Those AM 24/7's look interesting in that pic. Friend of mine saw them in person and said they look absolutely sick. I have to see them for myself. So far they're just OK to me.

Edwin - yeah! Finally lol. You'll see me here frequently I hope
smile.gif

modzilla - haha everyone goes gaga over the air unit on those 95's. I'll post them up later.

Thank you Tak & denverairforce.

Brick - no worries. They're still available.

Sorry for double post. iPhone does not like NT very well.

What up ladies and gents.

Welcome Mizz Kickz to NT and the best thread there is. Powerwall's
pimp.gif

Woke up to a note on my door.

Wore these...

To go get this...

To see this...

To see these...

And finally I get to...

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

-jay

Originally Posted by the real gusto

Originally Posted by micmorales

Im still looking for sz 10 scream green Huaraches!!!

Yo Mic, I got DS in box scream greens in 9.5 and 10.5 but no sz 10 sorry. Let me know if you're willing to down/up half a size

Whoa....DS?  I might down for that 10.5!  Gusto, holla! 

Mr. Morales, dope Escape iDs!  Hope all is well on your side of the world!

Daaz...sz 10 Sunburst Light!?  Holla atcha boy!
smile.gif

Jake, holla me on email - have to axe you something....

Steve, my dude, good to chat with ya a couple weeks ago...

MizzKickz, nice!  Powerwalls?

Have a good morning, fam. It's been awhile. I've been dabbling in just Bron/Kobe related stuff...can't rock Maxes in this Chicago winter! 

what up fam. hope everyone had a good weekend. we are quickly approaching 1700 pages!
thanks for everyones comments on the sunbursts. it was nice to see the sun again...
hope y'all have a good monday

(PS congrats Seth on finally getting full approval. a long awaited "welcome to the fam" to you sir!)

James/Brian -  thanks fellas (Pattas looking
pimp.gif
 James)

V -
eek.gif
 those lights.  I likes.
Modz/Brick - sharp pegs and storms
pimp.gif

Jay - nice wear and nice pickup
pimp.gif

Have a good one guys
glasses.gif

JTTL- Dope blue toe Structs
pimp.gif
  I didnt like they way they looked on my foot, so I sold mine off too a well known FAM member way back
nerd.gif

Flint- Good to see you dropping in..

Eff Mondays....
tired.gif

what up fam!

Viet - damnit....i am mad! i need those lights for the set
devil.gif

Jake - yea u missed one on saturday, great pre-game music
smokin.gif

Seth - welcome (sort of
laugh.gif
)
James - rocking those pattas hard
smokin.gif

Greg - dope storms fam
Nely - nice to see you in here
Jay - dope blue toes, so glad i doubled up on those for cheap when i had the chance. i can't even find another pair of black toes anymore....Brian bought them all up
smh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Mike - who u talking about?
tongue.gif
...dope selection bro, i haven't seen my pair since i started taking off the print
laugh.gif

teaser of my next ID order....getting some of the 90's i want out the way
grin.gif

another month is probably going to pass by without this damn package leaving customs
tired.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Eff Mondays....
tired.gif

what up fam!

Viet - damnit....i am mad! i need those lights for the set
devil.gif

Jake - yea u missed one on saturday, great pre-game music
smokin.gif

Seth - welcome (sort of
laugh.gif
)
James - rocking those pattas hard
smokin.gif

Greg - dope storms fam
Nely - nice to see you in here
Jay - dope blue toes, so glad i doubled up on those for cheap when i had the chance. i can't even find another pair of black toes anymore....Brian bought them all up
smh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Mike - who u talking about?
tongue.gif
...dope selection bro, i haven't seen my pair since i started taking off the print
laugh.gif

teaser of my next ID order....getting some of the 90's i want out the way
grin.gif

another month is probably going to pass by without this damn package leaving customs
tired.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
Probably you of course
laugh.gif
  You might as well have them 90's sent to me......you already know
nerd.gif
------------------------------) BULLSEYE!
No package from Customs...... Well at least you should get something in today from 209 Cali

Originally Posted by tak

Well at least you should get something in today from 209 Cali

Originally Posted by tak

You might as well have them 90's sent to me......you already know
nerd.gif
------------------------------) BULLSEYE!
laugh.gif
of course....if u come to NYC to visit, i'm going to need 24hr security in the vault...you coming to my house will be like:

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Eff Mondays....
tired.gif

Yap. At least the working day is over for me 
wink.gif

Escape iD's, Powerwalls, Storms, Pattas - A good couple of pages for the 87 
happy.gif

These have gone straight into rotation as semi-beaters. Ended up wearing them all weekend:

2gx21ic.jpg

Comfy as hell. Makes me want to find a DS pair even more than ever. If anyone stumbles across a 10.5 or 11, i'd love to know.

Keep the good stuff rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom