TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whos is this gusto you guys speak off ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and dope hold tights the last couple of pages... i need a pair
frown.gif

those torchs look nice, might to scoop a pair for the low
pimp.gif

$140 for "clear" clots seem likes a pretty good deal...
pimp.gif

thanks for the kind comments on the Pools & AMS fam
smile.gif

jae626 - sorry bro, i narrowly missed Gusto's pair (& even better price!) so maybe it's your turn next.
Nick - thanks man. 168 on last count, soon to be 175... it's too many to be honest.

RL - as Seth said, the midsole surrounding the air units begins to detach and/ or split, the inner foam literally disintegrates into powder, then the rubber outsole will detach until there's nothing left to adhere to except where it's joined to the mudguard. here's my last pair:

3861110750_51044f21dd.jpg
3860334635_e92152eb10.jpg

Modz - such a gent
laugh.gif
sweet c/w on those.
James - Pattas look extra dope there, the cord & denim looks black.
Jeremy - those are old pics, i only have my pair left. btw, finally received shipping confirmation today, so i should have them on Mon. will let you know if/ when they arrive.
briannnnn - always thought you had more 95s than that. lush c/w on those 93s!

Brian - will never get bored of that pic. i love how you can really see the slight curve shape of the midsole/ heel and how it rises to the collar. compare that to anything post '05, the midsole juts out the back something chronic like 2 majorly separate entities.

Supa - more money than luck. nice Slates, which year are they?
Tim - sick iDs
pimp.gif
purple's hardly been used, but when it has it looks great.
kickz - i'm interested to see which Clots too. btw, worn 3x but only 8/10 sounds a bit dubious.

2nd pickup from a 5 day frenzy arrived today - worn '02 Slates:

4390266983_19556c9724.jpg
4390979606_62aa394f71.jpg

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

briannnnn - always thought you had more 95s than that. lush c/w on those 93s!
Thanks for the comment about the 93s.  I was unemployed and on TCA mode for a while so that prevented me from building up the AM95 collection...
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'm not in an active hunt for anything mainly because of acquiring the holy grail Cones last May.
gooeywooey wrote:
2nd pickup from a 5 day frenzy arrived today - worn '02 Slates:

4390266983_19556c9724.jpg
4390979606_62aa394f71.jpg

2reksvm.jpg

thanks for the comments on the IDs fellas. not my normal choice of colors (can you believe there is no gray in them 
laugh.gif
?), but I think they turned out well.
UFB - sick Drurys. I will track down a pair one day... I hope
gooey - killing it with the pick ups once again! I need to up my 95 game.
hope y'all have a good night!

Briannnnnnnnnn: ILLY 93s!

Kev: Denim 90s... *Drools

Denver: I never get tired from seeing your 95 Collection pic!

Jibby: Clean iDs, Sir! Speaking of your iDs... could you post up a few pics of your Fog/Hyper Blue pair? Please : )
I'm considering a similar colorway.

Gooey: GOODNESS your Slates are lookin' crisp!

denver - i got you.
eastla - dope mx oranges.
andrewdice and ufb - can never go wrong with hold tights. love the quality on those.
larrivee - nice deluxes
smokin.gif
baybully - you'll get your shot this year, hope to scoop up the comets though.
jibby - ids
smokin.gif
el bro - can i see?
gooey - nice pickup, mine are the 05s.

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

RL - as Seth said, the midsole surrounding the air units begins to detach and/ or split, the inner foam literally disintegrates into powder, then the rubber outsole will detach until there's nothing left to adhere to except where it's joined to the mudguard. here's my last pair:

Thanks for the response/pics.....so a sole swap is out the question huh???

Beautiful slates gooey. i know its cold (at least in ny) but you need to stop the heat.

as i was scrolling down your post, i almost cried because i thought those pools were the ones you just recently wore
smh.gif
smh.gif

The Clot's I speak of are the "kiss of death", they are legit I have already peeped them in person. I just want to know if $140 is too much money, for the condition and no insole/box.   

Edit*Pic

I saw a pair of these on kixclusive.com.... are they the same (clots)

Nevermind, I thought you meant the clot IDs, those are the NL ones right? (no liner)

Originally Posted by kickz4show

The Clot's I speak of are the "kiss of death", they are legit I have already peeped them in person. I just want to know if $140 is too much money, for the condition and no insole/box.   

Edit*Pic

if you dont want them... ill take them
laugh.gif

Picked these up today off of Scemonito, nice bloke, and ta dude.

Gonna clean them a bit though before wearing, mesh needs some carpet cleaner...

UFB- Those are beautiful!!!  Rock them well FAM!

Jibby- Love those ID's!  As Cris said, way to be different!  You pulled those off nicely.

Gooey- That's painful to look at.
sick.gif
  Sorry my dude.

Aldo / 87- Gusto: [URL]http://gustodaninja.blogspot.com/[/url]
He is always steady sellin crazy HEAT!  I can vouch for him; Fastest shipping I've ever seen, and a pleasure to deal with.
My TZ's came from him I posted earlier this week.

Modz- I'm diggin those!

Brian- Man, oh man, if they only knew what got in the works brother. 
eek.gif

I had these for a while but let em go in a trade last year.  Big thanks to my boy DK for taking good care of me!  Love you brother!

I'm pretty stoked to have these back in the collection.
Had something else come in today, but they'll get a good cleaning before pix go up.  They're beautiful btw.
wink.gif

Be safe out there FAM!  Roads are stupid messy here.

-Andrew-

Andrew, I see youve been down with "TSIA"  Nice pick-up......and if ever  HOLLA!

SDUBL- Where you at FAM? You better not miss out this time around!

Whats good FAM! Stay-home Friday night for me and my girl...

Kickz - Yea I would say thats a decent price for the Clots...
Andrew - Nice curries! Damn, quick with it picking up the Drurys!
Space - Lovin ur pics bro!
Gooey - Man those pools are amazing!!! Hope they hold up! Dope slates too!
RL - Whats good bro?! When are we gonna see an app???
Modz - Nice torch Maxims!
Neukicks - I forgot I had those Pattas lol
pimp.gif

Stuntman - Sick 90s!
Denver - I cant wait to see what u got coming! And that 95 pic will never get old!
Mars - Dope 95s!
Cris - Stash BWs
pimp.gif

Jibby  - Sick IDs!
UFB - Clean Drurys bro!
Cleveland - Dope Atmos! They are very high on my "wanted" list!

Sorry for the wall-o-text... Sorry if I missed anyone!!!

i'm turning into an am guy! i liked ams before, but now they are about the only shoes i'm interested in. this is a great thread, lots of love in here, and this is where i spend most my time on nt these days. working on my am collection so i can join the fam one day!

Mike- these will be staying with me for the duration, but if ever........I got you fam.

jwdanklefs- Hopefully sooner than later. lol. I'm gonna try to work on em Sunday.

Be safe FAM!

Andrew - the only way that'll probably happen is if Justin turns down a few certain pairs I have and offer them to you in a trade.........a those chances are beyond slim lol

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Whats good FAM! Stay-home Friday night for me and my girl...

RL - Whats good bro?! When are we gonna see an app???
Chilling bro, I actually picked up a cam so I can take pics, just wish I could acquire some "gems", been on the hunt but have come up short on some auctions, being part of TCA, I only have a bunch of general releases and IDs here. I'll make one soon though. Best thread on NT, the fellas in here are always ready and willing to help and its appreciated. Done a couple transactions with you guys, its a long way from Nike Retro/JB.
pimp.gif

Quiet Friday night, here with my shorty also, well shes sleep... I'm watching the Magic game and sipping some henny

AM Fizzo, What up?

*ahem, ahem* If any of you are makin' ID's anytime soon and plan on using black laces, please hit me up asap.  I need some help.  Thanx.
wink.gif

Thanks everyone for the props on the max oranges but I think maybe one wear is all I will get from them see below I was
mad.gif
when I saw this but I guess thats how it goes with all older shoes glad I at least got one full wear out of them hope they hang on for more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom