TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

convo with nikes twitter.. Hope u get a pair for retail.. I was a douche and bought a pair from eBay thinking it was Europe only ..I'm holding out on those air max 1 fb just to see if they make it state side
thanks man! do they fit TTS?

Dan- great neons!

Aneks- lovely pair

Tak- sick 90s, love the volt

AM$- those dont look to bad at all.
Because Lemon goes well with water . Until he gets stamped, he'll be the Teams water boy lol

My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush
tongue.gif

I have no problem being the rookie in the FAM when it comes to be my turn lol
smokin.gif

Msgt16- Very clean HOA neons Dan.

Aneks- always coming through with the clean 1's

Tak- Very crispy volts Mike!

FYI: Its 'Cyber' FAM. They have a bit of neon green tint to them. Make sure to find a coupon for $10-15 off (eastbay, FNL, etc.) Also, the toe-box material is canvas.

Those volts looks sick in that pic Mike, I think you just sold me.:smokin

Where the heck you been?!?

lemon - yea bubble is a bit cloudy but they are holding up well.
Ralph - thanks man and yea they are fine
geces - thanks dude and nice 96s
msgt - nice different kind of shot from you there. looks a bit HDRish
mike - nice jeans old man. didn't bust out the JNCOs today?
AM$ - those look nice, especially the mesh. also nice quote of your own post :tongue:

more cloudy tailwind pics

Tooth- Glad their holding. The condition on the AM Tailwind set is prestine Tim! Straight awesomeness!

Tooth- lovely set. I actually like the foggy, shows character.
smile.gif

HOAs today

Last edited:
Nice HOA's Lemon and msgt.
Nice wear Aneks. Great wear Andrew.
Nice cybers Mike.
Great set Tooth!

Last edited:
it looks like its quite hard to receive 10 votes
i just found this site
http://nt.wikia.com/wiki/Team_AmFam
and i see that the AMFAM is 100+ members strong
but 90 % of them are not even active anymore
some of the members from that list havnt posted in here for years

It's 15 votes, Cris just hasn't updated the front page, I think. And yeah, the fam has been around for nearly 7 years, so naturally, a lot of the older members have moved on. That's just the way it goes! I will hit up Cris again and ask him to update the first page.

Timothy - Love those '96 Tailwinds. I have a pair under my bed with a popped bubble. :frown: And damn, the family shot, killin' 'em.
geces - love those '96's, would be terrified of wearing them, though.
Tahl - the redwoods, I love looking at them. I have a pair, but for whatever reason, every time I put them on, I end up changing into something else. Not sure what my affliction is, haha.
Andrew - you already know... 'Murica!

^ I got the red ones from you. they fit soooooo big for an 11. like a clown shoe. I would pass them along to another fam member but it would ruin my set

FYI: Its 'Cyber' FAM. They have a bit of neon green tint to them. Make sure to find a coupon for $10-15 off (eastbay, FNL, etc.) Also, the toe-box material is canvas.
Where the heck you been?!?

hahaha...i know i know i havent been here much in the last cpl years, i was talking w/ denver earlier through pm and was telling him that my girl and i bought our first house so i had to drop shoes for awhile. in order to do that it took me not even being able to come on to NT and the fam thread (the urge was strong but i made it through) and now im back. hopefully to start posting more and coming through w/ some new pickups. ive had a few here and there lately but none too post worthy mostly just this og pack nike has been dropping.

anyways...hi FAM, i know alot of you are stil around here :lol:

also dropped my vote via pm for lemon, good luck bro!

I hear you about the redwoods, I don't end up wearing them much and then wonder why as they are a really nice pair.

Mike : cyber is the new volt, just like solar is the new infrared ! I know they are all different but nike are just taking the mick.

Good to see Andrew posting again !

Graphite for the rain today

Nice wears everyone.

Good to see Lemon getting some votes.

I need to get back to posting some pics. I need to make some time but work and these kids take it all up. lol

also dropped my vote via pm for lemon, good luck bro!
thanks man! much appreciated!!!

i want to share something I have been secretly working on.. well not me, someone with real talent in the way of the sketch art. I am not going to reveal the full image yet, but you will get the idea. Full image when i receive both my sketches and they are framed.. these will look so good on the wall of the shoe room.. (full images will not be shown in this thread either, sorry lurkers).

sorry for the tagged pic as well, dont want any of said lurkers trying to steal this image. I like this sketch so much in fact, I may make it a tattoo haha, maybe..

Last edited:
aneks - nice wears, like the graphites! perfect for that weather.
tak - clean volt 90's
tooth - yup, shot was a little HDRish. :nerd: at that tailwind set!
david - can never go wrong with those HOA97 classic pair. :smokin art work.
andrew - great wear on those lights

QS today:

Back
Top Bottom