TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

wanna hear something funny

i just now realized they named that pack "grey ones" because it was the af 1 trainer 1 and am 1 along with them collabing with GREY ONE

hahahaha

OMG

hello

10358616664_94be08269d_z.jpg

Never owned any 99 OG grey, but they look awesome. Greyone / book of one are still my all time favorite.

Bennett- thanks bro
Shaun- nice wear and pic. and I agree about Nike retroing some different stuff. I'm really interested to see how the 98s turn out, but I won't get my hopes too high
clean wears fellas!

Whos the wise guy that created that fake team_amfam account on IG? With a move like that, youll never be official.

Reactions: c4
^^ lol just had to go have a look

Looks like they've fooled a few members already and have some follows :lol: :rolleyes

wow, faking the funk. had to look. Cris is on every pic trying to figure out who started it 

Very nice stuff everyone!! 

Shaun- Very clean QS's the shape looks good on those. 

Aneks- Grey ones are looking fresh! 

Arbys2k- Storms looking good Arvin! 

Lemon- You've been killing this thread David! Love those 99 Grey Mesh mini swoosh! Still looking for my size.. 
nerd.gif

Been putting the Tak 90's in the rotation the last week or so.

Obsidian Stealths today to start off the week... Have an awesome week Fam!!

Last edited:
i love the book of ones my pair is beat though, will prob put them up for sale as i dont wear them anymore and am afraid of them falling apart. i think i got them from mayhem for like $50 back in the day.

but what up FAM! hope everyone is doing well.

Last edited:
Awesome wears fellas. :smokin

Stopping by, saying hi. Been awhile fam, it's Winter already haha.

Recycled rotation

Back
Top Bottom