TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

What's up Stevie, your best bet would be Ebay. Keep looking and be patient, and something will pop up.

As far as year goes. 

AM1's- 02 to present would be ok. But older pairs would need to be bought worn 

AM90's- 02 to present would be ok. But older pairs would need to be bought worn. 

AM95's- Don't take a risk with older pairs. 05 to present would be best if you want longer wearable pairs. 

And a side note.

If you want to buy older pairs, it would be best to purchase them slightly used, because moisture throughout the years get to the polyurethane, which makes it soft, and older pairs will most likely crumble. 

And if you would like to purchase new pairs that are older. Make sure they were stored correctly. But as always, buying new pairs will be taking a risk. 

Best of luck, hope this helps. 

Thanks for sharing your knowledge man, really appreciate it. If you never replied with this, I would have been searching strictly for DS pairs. Now I have some guidelines to start with. If anyone else has anymore helpful info, I'd appreciate it. Repped.

@S Dubl - Thanks for the info

Does any one know where I can lasering done on my air max 1 ids and maybe stitch or laser a baby check in the cement print on the toe cap? i want to get a date engraved on the side instead of using the nike air symbol on the back.

Last edited:
i think this is my first post on this thread. 
smile.gif

11776225215_3cf97deed8_k.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for some Air Max/Nike/Sneaker reading material. Does anybody have any decent recomendations on what to pick up and also where it can be purchased? I know some of you can point me in the right direction. Just trying gain some knowledge here.

I'm looking for some Air Max/Nike/Sneaker reading material. Does anybody have any decent recomendations on what to pick up and also where it can be purchased? I know some of you can point me in the right direction. Just trying gain some knowledge here.

http://shop.sneakerfreaker.com/products/sneaker-freaker-issue-28

Also I remember this guy but I don't think you can order it anymore. Might be worth a look though
http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/05/31/max100-the-book-project/

What up doodadee... Nice to see you 'round these parts again.

Oldmeister... Nice GRs.

Clean lights Dave.

Back
Top Bottom