TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Let me interrupt the lemon pepper show :tongue:

.............carry on

I actually think it's because most people post in FB groups and Instagram. AMs are actually still quite popular here in the states even with the wonky shapes/materials. *shrugs*

I agree. I hardly check forums anymore. It's just easier to post on Instagram and such now.

AMD - Got a little lucky with my pair. Ended up finding them on the bay for less than $90 shipped.

Modzz - Star Wars Light Saborzzz!!

I figure my 03 infrareds are going to crack soon. Im still able to wear them, but 12 years old. So I bought a pair of DS HOA Infrareds. I know the new air units are as prone to cracking like the old ones. Anybody have a pair of HOA's crumble on them?

El Bro in from lurking! My HOAs are still good to go. A bit worn and still proper.

i seen another dude in hawaii's hoa fall apart. my 03 are still kickin though *knock on wood*
i'll scoop whatever this year's retro looks like just in case. i bought a pair of 2010 when they dropped but passed them on to another dude in hawaii cuz i felt like i wasnt gonna wear it. after my son was born though, i want to make sure i have an extra 8)

Back
Top Bottom