TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

What's up FAM! 

Lemon and Modzilla killing it in here! 

How are those Cork AM90's btw Mod? Comfortable? I can't imagine wearing that material. 

Pickup: 2006 Nike Air Max 1 Premium  "Spanish Moss" 

Always wanted to try a pair of these. Materials used on these are money! Premium leather lining, and very nice suede and mesh combination. Not to mention the splatter midsole! 

Too pick up RP.

Corks are good. Little stiff an creaky when you walk, but cork and infra pop, cannot go wrong!

Anyone have a pair of 96s? If you do can you post some on feet shots/tell me how they feel. I've liked them for a bit and found a good deal.

Good pics on page 10 of this thread.

On feet on page 15.

Take some time to look yourself next time....see how some of the best in the bidnez do it.

Lol would like some jelly with that peanut butter? Some ham with that cheese? Or maybe some Wilson to go with palmer?

Getting older mate, nothing stays the how it used to be. Look around , this thread barely breathes :frown:

I do all the work finding what you want, he gets repped for a comment.

Okaayyyyyy...

Good pics on page 10 of this thread.

On feet on page 15.

Take some time to look yourself next time....see how some of the best in the bidnez do it.

My apologies my friend! I read the thread really quickly and didnt realize you were talking to me. My eyes jumped strait to "96" I really appreciate you taking the time to search and help. Thank you for all you have done for this thread. Love your pics. Once again my apologies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom