TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Just a little color. I know the "Cliff Toe" sucks but i still like this colorway. Had a chance to wear them since it is warming up in Chicago.

Aneks - thanks for the correction! Nice USAs!!!

Lemon - got them air taks huh!!

Cleveland - so beautiful. I love black and white shoes! OG Mesh definitely on the top of my want list!

Bruggs - those remind be of toro V! It's getting to warm here in Hawaii. Humidity is not the business.

Wore couple of these early this week before my surgery

Great stuff everyone. Brian, Rpreme, Lemon, blindguy, vig, Andrew, Bruggs, geces. All :smokin (who all are all these new names btw?)

Hope everyone had Lou in their pools. They def deserved it over Mich. Better team imo. A pair of 99 95's came in today. Going to clean them up and take some pics. Have a good week fam.

For some color:

-JTTL

Last edited:
JTTL: nice pic

Decided to tag this '26years of am love' because I've been obsessed with them since I first saw them in 87.

Just moved the collection into another location in my building so I can get some space back. Better pics to come;

It looks like the "Yeezy Colorway" will be making its way into the Air Max 1. I think I'm more excited about the 3M, than I am about the actual colorway. It already sold out this morning on Titolo.ch so we will see about more releases.

Lemon - nice pickups
Rpreme - love those caves
aneks - do you like 87s or something?
blindguy - nice compare shots, those OGs are suuhweet
Andrew - perfect
JTTL - welcome back brochat

I chose the red pill

Bruggs- nice pimentos, and I think the yeezy inspired everything just needs to stop lol.

Geces- great wears, I need some spiris!

JT- awesome blue and reds

Aneks- a clean and organized shoe room is a happy shoe room.

tooth- great 90s

AM$- not really feeling one pair
mean.gif

Day 3!

JT, crazy pic. i had loui too, but i think i screwed up on almost everything else leading up to the finals lol. i have no idea who won my pool. we dont use escalators, so every matchup is one point, regardless of what round.

geces, i keep forgetting to ask, what did you go under the knife for?

tooth love those 90s

aneks, that is crazy man. i think if i tried to reorganize, id feel compelled to sell stuff off.

lemon, i participated on the first of the 7 days, but no time to wear sneakers since because of work lol. i'll try to finish out day 6 and 7 though lol.

Thanks for the love on the Caves everyone. The weather looked good this past week, but the weather sucks now, and is raining. 

Blindside- Awesome Persian BW comparison. Love the OG box on the original colorway and all the accessories! Nike just doesn't make it like they use to! 

Aneks- Newspaper pack, and USA's looking good! 

Cleveland222- Very clean 99 OG mesh Andrew! Hope those hold up for you! 

Tooth- Awesome UK JD 90's Tim! 

JTTL- Awesome shot! My goodness! 

Lemon- Awesome wear on those HOA's, Powerwalls, and Safari Atmos David. Straight ballin... 

Higuy- I think he went into knee surgery if i'm not mistaken. 

Tak- Awesome pickups Mike! Very clean colorways! 

No wears for me today, but these came in yesterday. I thought I was going to find the Atom red, and Glass blue lights before these, but I guess these came first... I was surprised on condition. Nipples still visible on the soles, clear units, but wearability is a risk. But I will try to wear them soon 
happy.gif

Pickup: 94 Air max 2 (Squared) 

Bonus: 

super sick pick up ralph! I really hope you get to wear those a bunch, what a cool shoe.

sending you a pm as well
nerd.gif

Do you guys mind if i post some pics for a legit check? I did it in the Air max thread on Nike Retro but just want to get a second opinion from the AM FAM.

Oooo those 90s are nice

Lemon - solid condition bro!

Tak - nice pick up

Ralph - rock um rock um. It looks pretty firm

Higuy - ACL and meniscus...finally got some motion into my leg today so gonna try make a come back soon. You plan on going to DXC?

All u guys got some raw inventory.. Every time I come here I get lil jealous hard to keep up lol ..side note any info on the sunset pack release or is it Australia only?

All u guys got some raw inventory.. Every time I come here I get lil jealous hard to keep up lol ..side note any info on the sunset pack release or is it Australia only?

Those ultramarine-esque 90s are nice! The yeezy 87s.... Not so much.

I agree. Though, I do get a chuckle out of the use of faux-tumbled leather. We all know it will be synthetic or rathide with some tumbled leather pattern stamped into it. That said, if they get the towbox right, I would consider them at discount prices. :D

and Ralph, killer pick up. It's always nice to get a pair in that you expect to be more used and beat up only to find that they are barely used/new. congrats!

Last edited:
amazing pickup Rpreme! I hope those things are wearable. my DS pair of the other colorway died after a few walks around the house..

dang tooth. :cry

JT, dang it's like xmas for you lol must feel real good!

geces, wow. hope you recover quick! and no, not going. probably expensive and filled with jordans and other basketball shoes only. i shouldnt be buying anything anyway.

Thanks everyone, I thought finding the 2's would be impossible.

Denverairforce- I agree with you Brian! Even the insole print is clearly visible. Hopefully they last me some good wears.

Tooth- Dang Tim! A few walks around the house!!
nerd.gif
I saw that pic of your 2's crumbling a while back. Pretty much made me scared to pick up this pair... But this pair showed some signs of wear. So this pair seems to have hope.. Will give them a test wear this weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom