TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

^ good luck bro. being worn before is a good thing and I hope for the best. love that cw and the shoe

Dan- lovely pic! so crisp

JT- awesome pair, love obsidians

Tooth- ouch
sick.gif

Thanks for all the love on my safai's

these are the Day 4 #7daysofAMlove

Reactions: Ube
great pickup Rich. One of my favorite underrated pairs. I was going through my boxes today and was happy when I saw these still there.

Lemon, great SC and ID's.

Tooth :x

Last edited:
Lemon- Awesome SC's! And ID 1's David!! 

Rich- Awesome pickup on those Rasta 1's! 

Knight- Another pair of BRS 90!? I hope none of those are a 9.5 or 10... 
nerd.gif

You are killing me Knight
Thanks Ralph! I think that is exactly the sizes of those brs, look at all his other boxes lol

Last edited:
Knight - damn. That's crazy! Nice p/u

Lemon - what year was the gum up on ID?

FlithtRich - those are one of the pairs I always look for on eBay. They never come along for a decent price.

JTL - I wish I could find a pair like that in my stash!

Finally for some motion today and got redressed for this damn leg brace. After eight days of bed rest and minimal movement I got to wear some shoes

Geces- lovely hoas, the gum sole was the end of 2012. You can still choose a tan sole option, not sure if its the same tho

just out of curiosity, where are you finding these BRS90s so often lol. not that im looking, but normally you rarely see them pop up for sale.

Thanks guys.

Rpreme, 9.5 and 10 exact haha
Higuy, I obtained my first pair from an Ebay seller, the second pair I got from a close friend that quit collecting. I'm trying to convince him to sell me his brs 87's lol

oh what else does he have. not interested in BRS, but would be nice to know what else he'd dump. put the fam in touch with him.

some quality pick ups...

those Rastas make me mad... had so many chances to buy for cheap but kept putting it off because I had other pairs in mind. Now theyre hard to fund and expensive.

Lemon - thanks man. Trying to find more. They feel more better than my QS.

Knight - damn!

S dubl - I agree. I found a pair on eBay recently over 200. Had to pass

Got inspired by fuser86 on IG and his monster.

Knight- Wow, figured from all the boxes in the background. I could never find a pair in my size, and if I did, the price wasn't right.. 

Geces- Very clean wears! Especially those white monsters! I see some cracks!! 
nerd.gif
 Run um hard!! 

Decided to make these beaters.. And wear them till they crack..

Looks like its 95 day lol!

Good wears guys haha

higuy- I know where a sz 11.5 brs 90 is for sale as well, but the guy wants a lot. What is a fair price for those these days anyway?

All kinds of sweet 95s. Ralph, that pair is really nice, I was checking a pair out on ebay the other day. The subtle dark green and the gold are nice together.

Doubles on the BRS up there too, very nice.

Back
Top Bottom